**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

BigBenny12BigBenny12 Posts: 25
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
So last AQ we were in expert, we dropped a tier. So how did we end up in normal for this AQ??? ii94rsw48mdn.png
hzrr4mtxl9yd.png
Post edited by MCOC Team on

Comments

• MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    We are somehow now dropped into normal tier even though we were well into expert last AQ
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I started a Map 5, and got put in Map 2, wtf lol.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    The default map was also reset to map 2. I almost clicked it before realising and switching to map 5
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Same here, we were promoted to advanced tier last week but now we are in normal again.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I'm in a weekly t4cc alliance and today when starting AQ we were placed in normal bracket.
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    Same here, almost started on map 2 by default and also shows us in normal bracket instead of expert.
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    Finished top 500 last week and we are now in normal tier and it's requiring 3 people to open the next BG.
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    Same, what’s wrong with you KABAm?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,895 ★★★★★
    What hav @Kabam Miike to say to this. Get your system to works better. Just clouse AQ now
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yup, we ranked 26 last week and are also now in "Normal" bracket.

battlegroups also back to requiring 3 to join in order to open next battlegroup, rather than 1.
  • Yup, same here. Always in expert and now in Normal too. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ please let us know what's the deal ASAP. It's gonna take getting 3 people in the 1st 2 groups to unlock the final group. Plus the rewards are nowhere near what we're supposed to get.
    Also had Map 2 as our default map 0.o
    R4GE wrote: »
    Also had Map 2 as our default map 0.o

same here.
  • Fun and interactive
  • Traceu27Traceu27 Posts: 17
    This is just getting funnier, GO KABAM GO!!!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf cmon guys fix this please like now.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 751 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Same issues as everyone here. It's honestly funny at this point how every single aq there's something that goes wrong without question
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Same here. We were in expert and now in NORMAL.

What the f***?
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Same - Expert was our tier this week, showing in normal.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    We were finally at expert and no we’re at normal? This is brutal because I really really need that glory, I’ve got 2 tier 2 alphas that are gonna expire unless I can get 16,000 cosmic chards and I was really relying on that glory!
    3Loki ranked 26 overall last week (expert tier) and are also in "normal".

Also, AQ back to requiring 3 to join in order to open next battlegroup, rather than 1.

smh
  • @MaybeThisIsNotMe - Yeah, I did a double take too and realized it was on Map 2. Glad I looked before I leapt.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    We are also in normal bracket now? Haven't been there in a long time. Also minimum 3 to join first BG before 2nd BG can open?
    Seems everyone is in normal now
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    Same here
  • Cdw1981Cdw1981 Posts: 17
    Same here, dropped to Normal
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Hell, it showed Map 5 when I went in the second AQ became available, even showed the map cost, only noticed the issue when I went to spectate to see who mini was. Cyke... wtf? Oh Sh... ****, map 2!
This discussion has been closed.