**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DAILY CRYSTAL

solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I have been getting a 1* gamora for the last 4 days in those 4 daily cystals. Can you believe it?
What is even the point of those daily crystals that Kabam is giving us? Nobody wants a 1* champion.
This needs to change.

Comments

• Options
    FraggyFraggy Posts: 6
    Its a free crystal. You dont HAVE to claim them if you dont want them :)
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Fraggy wrote: »

That's the best logic ever, it's good because it's free. You can get injured for free that doesn't make that good for you. That lpgic is why we're still stuck with stuff like S.Gwen
  • Options
    solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    @Fraggy The point isn't that it's a FREE crystal, but you're getting the same rewards over and over again, i.e. 1* champs. There are many other rewards in that crystal which includes catalysts and 2 and 3 * champs.
    I have been playing this game for over 6 months now and I don't recall getting a single T3 catalyst from that daily crystal.
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Maybe they should just remove it. There is other way to get other "free daily" stuff such as login bonus. If the thing is in the game, some people expect to get good stuff.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Don't look at them as 1 star champs, they are free iso and gold.

I think though if you get one you already have you should get some PHCS, like 10 or something.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    SlySly wrote: »
    Fraggy wrote: »

That's the best logic ever, it's good because it's free. You can get injured for free that doesn't make that good for you. That lpgic is why we're still stuck with stuff like S.Gwen

He didn't say it was good just because it was free. He said if you don't want to get injured for free, don't choose to be injured for free. You're standing in line to get injured for free and complaining about how much it is going to hurt.

You can always ask for more. A 4* champ a day for free is good, but a 5* champ a day for free is better. But why settle for a 5* champ a day when two would certainly be better. They are so hard to dup anyway. But complaining about the stuff we get for free is going to if nothing else mar many players' sense of priority.
  • Options
    Don't look at them as 1 star champs, they are free iso and gold.

I think though if you get one you already have you should get some PHCS, like 10 or something.
    That would be unbalanced I'd say 55 premium shards keeping with the continuim of shards from dupes