**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier5 AW / Node 30 discussion

Hi all.. the new AW map is on and its pre-season 3 war. I have a concern here. My current ally is on tier 5 and on node 30 is the pre-miniboss.
A few node is not a problem for us but the developer has put some crazy nodes all together to make it even harder than final boss fight.
l2czahus55j4.png
hzgulbe5uusp.png
t5a9vzb2d3ce.png
Put aside that Magik and focus on the node itself.
How can we counter this in a decent way? Boost is another option that i’m aware of. Seems hard to pas thru this. 😌

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    My suggestion would be to use Magik and power lock the opponent

Since the main issue seems to be power gain, preventing them from gaining bars of power would be the key
    Also, since her l2 procs power lock with both hits, masochism will only remove the first one and the second still lands, leaving you with a champion completely at your mercy
    And since she doesn't do DOT anyway, it works out!!
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    edited July 2018
    “Feast of power - grants fury”
    “Aspect of evolution - gains quite a lot of attack boost” = how much attack boost the miniboss would get roughly ?

It will be easier to understand if they put a 300% attack + health node.

Then with Cornered & Masochism which can be counter by a DOT champ like SL for example.

Is this a MONEY GRAB node? Seems legit to me.
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    “Feast of power - grants fury”
    “Aspect of evolution - gains an (invinsible attack boost” = how many attack boost ?

It will be easier to understand if they put 300% attack + health.

Then with Cornered & Masochism which can be counter by a DOT champ like SL for example.

Is this a MONEY GRAB node? Seems legit to me.

Well, the "invisible" attack boost from aspect of evolution seems to me like 5%, but idk, maybe reading the node isn't actually helpful

Also, I think the feats of power buffs would be similar to the buffs from chaos or gambler's fate, so its a percentage of the original attack, but no idea what it is
    @ShadPrince r4 5* blade undupe KO-ed. Mephisto 5* r4 unduped KO-ed 😅.
    Magik would probably do best on that node. Thanks bro really appreciate your thoughts. 😁
    @gabmucs_MY oh damn bro that sounds painful
    Anyway hope it helped haha

To be fair, magik is even a good counter for magik so it all works out in the end lol
    @ShadPrince you knew the drill nowdays. Whenever we see magik/mephisto/mamu Blade is the answer. But not on this node 😂
    Ayy that's true haha

Now you just got to find one that isn't already on defence lol
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Magik is not the worst thing to face on that node. I think they need to take off the cornered node below tier 2. That easily seems like the hardest node on the map now.
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    honestly im really upset with this node... already created one post about this.. today was the same sht... really thinking after 3 years playing this, loving this game.. now im thinking i must leave/quit the game.. i wont keep spending tons of units on this BS node..
    RJ03 wrote: »
    honestly im really upset with this node... already created one post about this.. today was the same sht... really thinking after 3 years playing this, loving this game.. now im thinking i must leave/quit the game.. i wont keep spending tons of units on this BS node..

Putting magik on this node is seriously hard. My BG1 member can pass but he used 11 items on revive + pot. Using blade unduped. Our BG2&3 couldnt pass this and facing magik as well. We deciced to give up due to insufficient items to use. And they dont want to spend for this BS fiesta.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    AW just isn't even fun anymore. I understand increasing difficulty but these minibosses are way too ramped up. The fact that kabam came out and said we dont want you guys beating this content just proves how put of touch they are with this game. Its fun to complete tasks lol. But they ramped up difficulty then cut rewards in half basically. I'm losing interest quickly in this game.
    gabmucs_MY wrote: »
    RJ03 wrote: »

Putting magik on this node is seriously hard. My BG1 member can pass but he used 11 items on revive + pot. Using blade unduped. Our BG2&3 couldnt pass this and facing magik as well. We deciced to give up due to insufficient items to use. And they dont want to spend for this BS fiesta.

yeah i know that feeling, i got magik last war, today was mephisto.. its a bs node.. i hope they fix it because they told they will monitorize how it goes... i see a lot of deaths, and some even cant pass that node... theres no fun in this..
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    AW just isn't even fun anymore. I understand increasing difficulty but these minibosses are way too ramped up. The fact that kabam came out and said we dont want you guys beating this content just proves how put of touch they are with this game. Its fun to complete tasks lol. But they ramped up difficulty then cut rewards in half basically. I'm losing interest quickly in this game.

i subscribe what you said.. i know im not the best player, but im not the worst.. i made all missions, im 700k aval, 2 R5, etc... 2 aw's with this node and i wasted more units then the lasts months i recorded... i think this node needs some change imo...
    im like you, loosing all my interest.. aw was supose to be fun... if not its not the bored missions that will keep me here playing this..

(sorry my bad english)