**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Been thinking for a long time but really, really can’t decide.

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Hi everyone. I have grinded enough to rank 5 one of my 4* skills.
Either Killmonger, that is duped or Gwenpool who is still unawakened. I really can’t decide. Killmongers sp1 and Sp2 passives are great but Gwen is a very good champ.
What should I do?
Thx!

Been thinking for a long time but really, really can’t decide. 39 votes

Rank up your duped Killmonger
64%
GroundedWisdomMr_PlatypusTendersquadDrownedGodfish8sixAlex13369Ravenrob_33Darkrider05GuzmaSuvenduJonibärchenGeneralDCHammerbro_64ictSandeepSpiratezoroJC_Akarsh383TinoMiaJoMama999 25 votes
Rank up Spider-Gwen
35%
CableRaganatorTheManMythLegendteekqPrimmer79DramioneOroku_SakichrissbjordannPaytoPlayAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMaidrilShadowReptileRockypantherx 14 votes

Comments

• Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Rank up Spider-Gwen
    Spider-Gwen for her sp1. Unless did you mean Gwenpool in the options too? Then Killmonger.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    @Oroku_Saki Such a mistake of not paying attention and just typing to fast.
    Of course I meant Gwenpool.
    SG is not a skill champ.
    I’ll have to post this again at a later time I guess.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,737 ★★★★★
    I personally would go for Killmonger,but just because I don't need gwenpool anymore. I have her at rank 4, but I also have a rank 5 blade. She is a good champion for questing and get the fights done, but lacks some utility that Killmonger has.
    If you don't need a burst character for now then go with Killmonger. If you need a character with good damage, go with Gwenpool