**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for 10 mil. + alliance that runs map 5x5 or map 5x4

Currently have 1 5* R4, and 5 4* R5, I'll have my 6th once I get enough ISO + T2 cats for stark spidey
Can rank up another 4/5* aswell but I simply dont have any other worthy champions of doing so

Looking for essentially an alliance that runs map 5 for all 5 days all 3 BG or atleast map 5 for 4 days.

Not looking for a retirement alliance but an active and growing alliance.

Not looking for an alliance with a bunch of minimal requirements if you have a few ex. item use, duels thats fine.

Line: eddie9119

Comments

• Options
    CtapCtap Posts: 9
    Also I've been in an alliance that was 14 mill and handled myself in 5x5, however I had to leave due to intense AW pressure.
  • Options
    ballpointkenballpointken Posts: 157
    Hey man, can't find you in game. We don't use line, we use GroupMe, but 5x5 100% in 3BGs, gold 2 but hopefully gold 1 this season. We don't have set requirements, just do your best to contribute. Always hit item use and completion without minimums and get 6% SA weekly. .Grew over a million in the last 2 weeks! Hit me up in game: ballpointken
  • Options
    STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Whats the difference betweek GroupMe and giving the person your telephone number