**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Group looking for a new ally

Looking for a new ally for myself and my group (a single BG). We've had to jump around as alliances keep breaking up to retirements. We're sick of it, and want to find a place that we can chill at for a long time. Giving up rewards sucks, and learning new people sucks too! Hoping we can find a group of long time players to brag with, complain to, and get some rewards. At this point, I'm thinking a semi-retirement ally may be best for us.

We're looking for an alliance that runs 5x5. Burnout comes with trying to do map 5/6 and running 3 wars a week with all 3 BGs, so I'm hoping to find a group that either runs 1 or 2 BGs in war or doesn't do too many wars a week. We're not chasing the 6* shard carrots so doesn't need to be Gold 1, either. Ultimately, if your ally has a great group of guys and is looking for 10 more, hit me up.

Oh, yeah. About us - we're a group of guys with various prestiges (mine is 5700, but I don't know everyone else's - can get screenshots if needed), 5x5 experience, and we've been alliance mates for anywhere from 1 - 2 years. Hit me up on LINE of interested: abn86.