**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

“Live Chat” on the fourms.

Wanted to take a poll on having a live chat option on the fourms for questions, feedback, problems etc. would be great to actually have a live chat to contact to speak with in real time. Would definitely be a breath of fresh air for communication on the fourm for all the community to access. Please vote if you think that would be beneficial or not. Please leave your comments good, bad or otherwise. Thank you for participating.

“Live Chat” on the fourms. 51 votes

Yes, would be awesome to have a “live chat” option on the fourms to communicate more easily.
60% 31 votes
No, I don’t think it would help me much or anyone on the fourms.
27% 14 votes
Not sure, undecided on the subject.
11% 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    If our questions actually get answered and our concerns get alleviated, why not? The team NEEDS to be open with us.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's definitely good, but it'll be difficult to see who gets to chat
    I'm sure there are hundreds of people who would be trying to use that feature and very few mods in comparison, so it'll have to be a case of maybe queueing up, which a lot of people probably don't have time to do.
    Also people who go on there just to threaten mods or smth will definitely ruin it for the rest of us
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Also people who go on there just to threaten mods or smth will definitely ruin it for the rest of us

Excellent point..
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    One potential idea (this ain't the only one), is to have community representatives, people who we can understand what our issues are, really knows what it's like to be someone who got screwed over but will also be able to keep a level head when talking with the mods, but can also talk with the community and act as a messenger between us during times of stress
    They'll be the only ones who can use live chat, so then it'll fix the issue of having limited mods to talk to and also ensuring that it doesn't get screwed over by some insane zealot
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think it would be a great feature to help with communication, and it would be great if kabam could have a few staff in it to answer questions (like airlines have), it would really help communication but it’d never happen
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    A great idea in theory. But in practicality, wouldn’t such a feature be abused by spammers, trolls and general idiocy?

Granted the mods would clamp down on such behaviour to start. But after some time, would most people just head back to the line app or Reddit for their questions and queries? Fed up
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Maybe they could incorporate a one time passcode for access to the live chat so they would know the question or concerns before going live with that person, that might cut down the trolls and such.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    A chat? What year is this, 1999?
  • Options
    Badrose wrote: »
    A chat? What year is this, 1999?

Hey it’s there company not mine, they don’t even have phone support...somethings better than nothing my friend.
  • Options
    ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    I think a way they could do it is to make it a 2 or 3 hour window everyday that 1 or 2 forum moderators are present to talk live with us kinda like how they were doing the night the game went down. There were good back and forth conversations with out much trolling.
  • Options
    Awesome feedback, please remember to vote. Thank you for participating.