**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance quest bracket compensation discussion for clarification

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Have been looking around for the official AQ rewards and want something clarified. Assuming you were in expert this round:

ALL milestone rewards:
2050 Glory
9 x map5 crystals
9 x map6 crystals

Ranked depending on your rank compared to others (so minimum)
700 Glory
1 x T4Basic
1 x Glory Crystal

Having this confirmed should clarify as the original post was not specific. (Apologies if these are the wrong rewards attached or calculations are off slightly)

fve4sc9utg2m.png
22x4bpfhoi65.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    From what I understand, yes. They will be giving all Milestones in the respective Brackets, and adjusting Rank Rewards based on where people are supposed to be in relation to where others Ranked. At least that's my understanding.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    What I’d like to know is say you started Map 5 day 1 this week and then due to the stuff up w normal tier decided to then run Map 2 the rest of the week how will this affect the alliance? Expert tier map 5 x 5 and usually hit 105m without fail.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    synergy247 wrote: »
    What I’d like to know is say you started Map 5 day 1 this week and then due to the stuff up w normal tier decided to then run Map 2 the rest of the week how will this affect the alliance? Expert tier map 5 x 5 and usually hit 105m without fail.

If what I've posted is correct then you'll get the milestone rewards like everyone else but rank rewards will be lower than those who completed 3 groups at map5 for all 5 days
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    If you ran lower maps and aren’t in the new expert bracket then you will get shafted, no matter what you scored the week before or normally score.

It’s unacceptable. If it isn’t based on the last unbugged week of AQ then Ijust dont understand what they are thinking. Well, I never understand that, but this is just yet one more level of awfulness deeper. Pretty sure we are near rock bottom.

Need some Thai navy seals to get us out of this flooded cave of misery,
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    JRock808 wrote: »
    If you ran lower maps and aren’t in the new expert bracket then you will get shafted, no matter what you scored the week before or normally score.

It’s unacceptable. If it isn’t based on the last unbugged week of AQ then Ijust dont understand what they are thinking. Well, I never understand that, but this is just yet one more level of awfulness deeper. Pretty sure we are near rock bottom.

Need some Thai navy seals to get us out of this flooded cave of misery,

Truer words have never been spoken. Forget Peter from Deadpool 2 next champ should be Doc Harris