**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reminder: Gold Member Arena Coming July 26!

Comments

• NilpoNilpo Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    I agree with @Greifmaster911. This decision puts Android users have at an unfair advantage. Right now is our only chance to get arena rewards or legend titles. People have planned to play the arena when it was announced and it should continue as announced.

Or you could have separate rank rewards and legends titles for Android users and iOS users at that it's fair.
  • __Saint____Saint__ Posts: 1
    How about you just make it an arena that runs every time for a few weeks. People that had the ticket and didn't win can join once. Since the cutoff was 15 mil, make a 15 mil milestone for him? Everybody can jump on when it works.
  • mvinceablemvinceable Posts: 33
    With the rerun delayed, can we please consider allowing the top 200 of the first arena into the rerun to earn the arena milestones up to the 1-10% rank rewards (NOT Goldpool!). This is equivalent to having those that ranked 201+ in the first arena to now potentially earn the rewards again in the second.

This would still guarantee a new set of 200 to win a Goldpool and not take away rewards from anyone else. The first top 200 were affected by the downtime like everyone else and used many units/ much time to grind for GP, and it just seems wrong to shut us out this way.
  • Binaloser, selfish much? You are not affected? Good for you. It is pretty chicken droppings of you to ask for such an advantage when most others can barely play at this time.

To the guy who took a day off work to play the game? You chose to take a day off of work to play a game that has not always been stable. You chose to do so of your own free will. Don’t ask for freebies because you don’t have common sense.

To Kablooey: Please get your ducks in a row. Overheating, eight or more hours of no game, affecting AQ, AW, arena, and questing. Some spend a lot of money, most spend a lot of time on this game. Our choice. We don’t have to play a game run by money grabbers, but when we do, we expect it to work. The developers responsible for so much problems should be looked at really hard and you have to decide if these people are worth keeping employed.
    Get it together people. How many people have left the game because of all your bugs? How many more are going to leave enmasse if you don’t fix this soon?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Do forget to add extra time for monthly quest too. Many can't even get on long enough to finish it.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    @Endz
    So your argument is to turn the game off for everybody because of an overheating issue that isn't affecting everybody?

That seems fair and balanced?

What about lag issues that primarily hinder android users? Do they turn the game off for everybody because of that?

Is it fair and balanced that people can spend tens of thousands on the game to get every 5* and duped? So let's limit the amount of FGMCs each person can buy to balance things out.

There would be nothing for people to do if the arenas were stopped until this issue was resolved. Kabam would lose players in droves. Then it would be fair and balanced for everybody because mcoc would be gone.

Idk what game you're playing that you think "fair and balanced" is part of it.

I Still Believe All Arenas Should’ve Been Delayed Or Run Goldpool Arena Twice Like Someone Else Suggested Which Is A Brilliant Idea Give That Guy A Job Kabam haha
  • I havent logged in for over a week, because of the overheating issue.....im almost fully detoxed from the game.
    And with all the content ive missed, why go back?
    Thank you for forcing me to quit!
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    This same over heating problem crashed my phone a year and a half ago. I lost everything on it, the crash was so fast, phone got so hot my hands were sweating and were red.I sent so many messages to support only to receive game is working as intended check my internet and reinstall game. And then I started receiving warnings for bringing it up in forum for the past year plus. Needless to say I went from playing hours on end to barely logging in. I love this game but it’s become so bad my entire alliance has decided to quit. Everyone I’ve been playing with for over 2.5 years. Thanks kabam. And telling me to get a phone with a stronger ram was the last straw. 40 years old and there is literally no people skills in support. For those moderators that were helpful and relayed messages to tech thank you. You others need to step back and put yourselves on our shoes. This game is the best game I’ve played on a handheld device since the gameboy was released. Please fix it and keep our minds and health issues in mind before leaving empty threats to us for letting you know what we’re experiencing while playing. I’m not one to just randomly complain about anything. Thank you.
  • Rabbit214Rabbit214 Posts: 3
    Goldpool is trash anyway. Not worth the wasted units I spent on it. Got rid of the useful classic deadpool regen and have him one similar to ultron. Don’t waste your time.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    well this new date sucks....losing a good portion of the weekend to grind and monday/tuesday is a wash for me.. guess i'm losing my chance at the goldpool.
  • Unreal.

I took time off and cleared a 3-day period with hopes of grinding the second round for goldpool, and you postponed the event during the hour it was supposed to launch?! You couldn’t at least give us some friggin heads up yesterday? You’ve been aware of the issues plaguing the contest for weeks, and decided to create this second round of the goldpool arena because of similar issues, where is the slightest bit of foresight?

I’m livid, it’s straight up disrespectful of my time, which is worth an awful lot. I expect something significant for this. I work hard basically 24/7, and MCoC is my recreation. I pay and play a considerable amount in this tire fire of a game; if I schedule time for a legit chance at a trophy champ I expect that shot.

I don’t want to hear any whiny or snarky responses from rando players about how stupid it was to take time off for a game, btw. My business is my business, and it was a considered move on my part. The offensive action here was the last minute cancellation and rescheduling. Sure hope to hear from an actual Kabam employee soon, others need not reply.

Brutal.
    metzy-note
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    metzy_note wrote: »
    Unreal.

I took time off and cleared a 3-day period with hopes of grinding the second round for goldpool, and you postponed the event during the hour it was supposed to launch?! You couldn’t at least give us some friggin heads up yesterday? You’ve been aware of the issues plaguing the contest for weeks, and decided to create this second round of the goldpool arena because of similar issues, where is the slightest bit of foresight?

I’m livid, it’s straight up disrespectful of my time, which is worth an awful lot. I expect something significant for this. I work hard basically 24/7, and MCoC is my recreation. I pay and play a considerable amount in this tire fire of a game; if I schedule time for a legit chance at a trophy champ I expect that shot.

I don’t want to hear any whiny or snarky responses from rando players about how stupid it was to take time off for a game, btw. My business is my business, and it was a considered move on my part. The offensive action here was the last minute cancellation and rescheduling. Sure hope to hear from an actual Kabam employee soon, others need not reply.

Brutal.
    metzy-note

They did announce it yesterday.
  • Gonad_the_GronkGonad_the_Gronk Posts: 14
    Sort the problems then bring back events. Seriously I have issues within 5 minutes of play requiring a cool down period & a phone reboot. Thus I’m not playing much. Actually it’s become a real chore.
    And I’m seriously concerned about whether my phone is getting destroyed in the process.
    Power drain says the processor & ram are being overworked to dangerous levels.
  • Now the shoe is on the other foot and iOS users expect everything to stop for them or get an immediate fix.

Um, overheating devices as it is happening with IOS has not been reported on top end Android devices (until this update perhaps). Do not try to make it seem like Android devices have been exceeding safe temperatures for years. This is NOT the same as the Android performance issue.

I used Android for about half my 3 years gameplay, and it never got very hot, it just dropped frames and was laggy. That is a MUCH different issue than damaging a device, as it happening now.

FYI - I would love for there is to equal performance for Android and iOS. That would be great for the game and players. I could buy a much cheaper device and be competitive. No problem with that.

• babytarokbabytarok Posts: 2
    dont rerun nor delay the goldpool arena just give us all goldpool then no more discussions
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,503 ★★★★★
    Life Advice 101.

Don't take time off of work to play a video game. Statement gains 2X attack rating if that video game is run by Kabam.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Had to chuckle...if I could travel back in time and talk to the 12yr old me and let him know that in the future you will not only be playing video games on your mobile phone, you will be taking days off of work to play...even younger me would laugh.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Had to chuckle...if I could travel back in time and talk to the 12yr old me and let him know that in the future you will not only be playing video games on your mobile phone, you will be taking days off of work to play...even younger me would laugh.

12 year old me would say someday you're going to take vacation to play.. he was a stubborn little guy..

12 year old me would say "what's a mobile phone?"
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »

12 year old me would say someday you're going to take vacation to play.. he was a stubborn little guy..

12 year old me would say "what's a mobile phone?"

I can relate. Lol.