**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone here do the 3star wasp arena?

I'm just wanting to know the cutoff?

Comments

• Options
    BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Escape2794 wrote: »
    I'm just wanting to know the cutoff?

The trend for most 3*’s have been around 1.1. I’d do 1.2 mil every time just to be sure, usually guarantees the champ! Craftygrinding on YouTube is a great source for recent arena scores and upcoming cutoff predictions.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yeah, unfortunately the Reddit guys quit tracking 3* arena results because there wasn’t enough people reporting in. In the past new champs could go for as much as 1.7 million, but I don’t think it’s that much now.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I did it but then pulled her as a 3*.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    The data I've seen has shown that the new champs in the 3* Featured haven't gone for more than 1.1m since the 5* Featured was added. This includes Infinity War Iron Man and Proxima. It appears they stopped reporting data at the end of May.

Last one to truly break 1.1m was Hulk Rags back in February (I guess *technically* Sabretooth broke it a 1,100,478).

Source data (scroll to bottom and click "3* featured"):
    https://www.mcoc-concierge.com/cutoffs
  • Options
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I wish i had the time to grind the 4* featured. Wasp is downright awesome

Agreed. I've played her as a 3* and she's a blast to use.
  • Options
    LabibLabib Posts: 3
    Lol i got some 3 stars back in the day for 200000-300000 points!!!
  • Options
    Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Yeah, I want wasp so badly I want to make enough to get in the 1-10% with Wasp.
    I know that next week's arena is archangel so the cutoff is going to be bigger
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    AA cutoff will be 700k. He's been in the PHC for quite a while, so there won't be too many going for him.

I'll be going for the milestones (640k) then put in a few more fights for the extra +8 sig ability to mine.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    AA cutoff will be 700k. He's been in the PHC for quite a while, so there won't be too many going for him.

I'll be going for the milestones (640k) then put in a few more fights for the extra +8 sig ability to mine.

Good luck getting him with 700k from the 4* basic arena bro