**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up?

I'm mostly thinking for collector, aw attack(mostly worried about stun immune nodes, auto-block, and evade champs.

Who should I rank up? 21 votes

5/50 an unduped killmonger
33%
Stark78AlfaSuper_Mitch_83ChampioncriticItsTheBroskiBlacksparkAnthinhoThe_Master_Jadi_246 7 votes
3/45 an unduped gp
66%
TaxJank39buffajrJonibärchenM1k0rinYouconfusedKade7175shadow_lurker22Noob2435SmashJustcause102FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRobbo29192XxOriginalxX 14 votes
None of the above
0%

Comments

• Options
    I am more inclined for killmonger because of aw, but idk I might be wrong
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Go GP. She has more overall utility than killmonger, also God tier.

Couldn't find killmonger on the tier list, but I'm assuming he's top half, but not god tier. Gwenpool outranks pretty much every other skill champ (with the exception of Blade), so I say her.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Killmonger has way more utility, he can tank an sp3, one of the best users of true strike and has really good bleed
  • Options
    Killmonger is high demi-god. I've seen videos and asked advice. Gp is great and all but killmonger for example is a rlly good counter against evade champs, auto-block champs(especially like medusa and modok) and can tank sp3. Also has that sweet sp3 ability. Again GP is god tier but killmonger will be more useful on the aw aspect. Now IDK if the same thing goes to act 5. Im super close to collector and I only have 4/40. Except my 3/45 AA.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Honestly I would go for killmonger if they are both 5*s. He is so useful in AW it's ridiculous. If one is a 4* and the other 5* go STRAIGHT for the 5*.
  • Options
    Killmonger is a 4*