**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool or Moon Knight (not as simple as this though)

So I'm wondering whether to use 5* Gwenpool or 4* Moon Knight on my team. The answer seems pretty simple: Gwenpool. But let me elaborate.
I've come to the conclusion that I shouldn't rank up any of my 5*'s past rank 1 for now (still a relatively new player), as it simply costs too much to do so. 4*'s, on the other hand, require less materials to get to rank 4 that 5*'s do to get to rank 2. So I was thinking that Moon Knight can get to 3000+ HR while Gwenpool only gets to 2500+ HR, assuming that Moon Knight goes to R4 and is max level, and Gwenpool is R1 max level. Moon Knight would also be easier to dupe.
I just rolled both of them yesterday, and they are my only truly decent skill champs (my only other 4* skill is Winter Soldier, no 5* skills before this).

Gwenpool or Moon Knight (not as simple as this though) 44 votes

Gwenpool
93%
NEOKpatrixMr_PlatypusJank39buffajradqqedfyvrStevie_Stars1Anurag1606DERPYREVENGERRotellyWells44Dmack976637Stark78AlfaClintonwalls101Patchie93Super_Mitch_83ShaheerFIazJonibärchenM1k0rintufan_1974 41 votes
Moon Knight
6%
Spity68Foxhero007Hfchang 3 votes

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Gwenpool
    She will carry you farther than a 4* mk
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I would think GP is still better than MK despite any other comparisons and you can use GP for a lot longer than a 4* MK will be useful.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Take gwenpool to r2, then r5 when you can lol, she is that good.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    She’s way better and worth the resources. Invest in your 5* now and you won’t need to waste as many resources overall on 4*. Shes god tier and a 5*. You’ll be able to cmearvway more cintebt with her even as a 5* r2, compared to moonknight as a 4*. You’ll kick yourself later for ranking moonknight. He’s not worth the resources.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Gwenpool
    Still Gwenpool, you won’t regret it
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Gwenpool
    Lol Moon Knight is borderline trash while gwenpool is a god
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Gwenpool
    Moon Knight is horrible. Looks cool but Gwenpool is amazing. Look up videos on how to use her properly.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    I can understand your logics from resource perspective, but Moon Knight is NOT really worthy of those resources. It is better for you to take a little longer to rank GP up, but at least you can make sure you invested your resources mostly on her and not wasting a bit on Moon Knight, UNLESS you are saying without ranking up Moon Knight you are stucked in your progress and cannot move further in quest or AW/AQ, and you need to rank up Moon Knight to save your day (I doubt so, since he is not a game changer due to his mood swing).
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    I get your dilemma - you do have to think about resources. Five stars are 'the future', so at present I wouldn't necessarily go past 4/40 with a 4* either.

GP is really pretty good without being Awakened; and can do a lot of damage. She's probably your best choice; and is one of the top skill champions overall.

As a four star option, if you want to take someone to 4/40 (for a bit of fun, or for points in Level Up events), I'd actually take up your Winter Soldier over Moon Knight. MK looks cooler, and has a great animation; but WS is more effective at dealing damage. Both have Sigs that reduce enemy power; both cause bleed, but WS is effective all the time, even against bleed immune champions, whilst MK really only gets properly effective during the full moon.