**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Worst Luck ever

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
how I pull a 5 star iron fist and then a 6 star iron fist talk about bad luck lol, between that and my phone battery going from 40% to 10 In a matter of 15 mins I dunno :-( This month has been the worst for MCOC I hope Aug is not like This.

Comments

• RocapRocap Posts: 222
    He has more uses than a lot of champs and he really does do some decent damage. He's not Kabama Khan, but he's not Blade either lol.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    bad luck is when u seen someone spend over 100k 5* shards to get iceman the,15k crystals and doesn't get him, does LoL for 2 more tries and then doesn't get him.

Never forget anonymous2k
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    bad luck is when u seen someone spend over 100k 5* shards to get iceman the,15k crystals and doesn't get him, does LoL for 2 more tries and then doesn't get him.

Never forget anonymous2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHICiCoAC0
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    you talk about beast?? he hits like a girl... his bleed is at 140 per tick. My 4* Tine deals 300 bleed dmg per tick... his Sp's are horrible.

I got a 6* Beast last week and he's awesome! Sure, his attack is somewhat middle of the road, but coupled with the bleed his damage output is solid. Plus you can boost his damage by a good amount with the mastermind synergy. Add in that most bleed effects end up healing him if he's got willpower and his crazy power control and you've got a solid champ! I've been having a blast using him in AQ.

Hint: skip the L1 and use the L2 exclusively. Once you switch into his acrobatic stance, you almost never have to worry about baiting specials...you can just go nuts on the enemy. He's great for AQ boss fights and arena deathmatches for this reason.

Beast is one of the most underrated champs in the game. I don't understand all the hate for him. He's awesome!
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    mine is worst 5* venompool
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    I pulled Punisher 2099, Vulture, Magneto, both Black Panther back to back.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    @Ryandoom how did you find this old discussion?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Don't worry man I'm on an unlucky hot streak
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    edited March 2020
    For the past 4 months my luck is sucking the śhit out of me. ........can u believe i have opened just 4 6* crystal out of which 2 were punisher 2099....he is such a trash champ........and no one ever finds him that trash.....i find howard the duck more useful....or even kamala kahn
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    i just type mcoc badluck so there