**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which of these champs should be my first Rank 5 Five Star?

Just about to have all the resources to rank 5 one of my 5* champs, I'd consider saving to use on my 6*s but my 6* roster isn't great (Storm and Cable)

Which of these champs should be my first Rank 5 Five Star? 29 votes

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Unduped
65%
MarzGrooveMayhemFrostyStewmanMets17Super_Mitch_83Kayne34Duke_SilverAanthoRasiloverKiwiyaarrrIngi_Freyr1975Jodo_KVoltolosRobbo29192XxOriginalxXQuattrucciRockypantherxBas00712 19 votes
Ghost Rider, Unduped
3%
Tiemilios 1 vote
Save for someone else or wait for a dupe
31%
AppleisgodThawnimMcfly89adknight27PrimeSaviour_27jlamadisonSwappydooEpsilon3Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 9 votes

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Personally if you HAD to choose I’d be tempted to say Sparky. However the dupe really pushes him from great to amazing

But as is he’s better left at r4 for the moment
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    Ghost Rider, Unduped
    I'm a fan of GR here because he's a healer, buff removed, AND power controller. Stark Spidey is amazing, but I usually suggest going with a healer first to aid in longer quests and difficult content. Of course, GR is also bleed immune, which helps a lot!

Stark Spidey, in my opinion, can do very high damage just fine at R4...so fine to wait on him a bit. However, I do think he could be a quick second on that. His dupe is only great if you put him on defense in AW...doesn't matter as much if you use him on offense or in AQ/questing. In other words, no reason to wait on dupe to R5. Even without dupe, would be extremely helpful in the most difficult content such as LOL.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Don't r5 an unduped 5*. simple
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Unduped
    He was my fist R5, couldn’t have been happier, he’s a beast.