**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions List Filter Revamps (add more ideas)

Hi Kabam, sorting through champs is really a chore. Especially as a late stage player - or for anyone with hundreds of champs. A few things I’d love to see:

“Saved Views” - but - this would need some new filters:

1) champs that can be ranked - should only show the champs that’s have the blue arrow, there should be a seperate view for champs that need to be ranked but have missing resources.

2) champs by Star AND Rank not just stars
3) champs by duped / unduped
4) custom organized lists - I.e. for arena it such a pain to scroll up and down constantly, and click filters to get to the champs I want to use. It would be awesome if I could save a view that places my champs in any order I want - this would carry over to picking champs for arena.

I could then make a Questing view: similarly organizing my champs so my most common needs are met. For example, a new monthly series starts and the boss is the same. So I always want to bring champ x, so when I save a Questing view I could have view 1,2,3 I.e. for Master, or Uncollected, or Chapter 5....

Long story short the current filters and views are really useless and there is a lot of opportunity to fix a few things that would make it much more enjoyable.

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I'd love to be able to custom group my roster into arena teams.
  • Options
    YorkrockYorkrock Posts: 16
    Filter by #hashtag, I would love to find all bleed immune, poison immune; incineration immune, sort by rank - but SEE the rank delineated - again, saving these views would be awesome. Maybe everyone gets 2-3 views and you have to unlock with units to have more views.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Also sorted out by sig level would be nice
  • Options
    YorkrockYorkrock Posts: 16
    Kabam! Man - help us filter our champs by your tags! #villain #avengers #control.... etc. you have the tags in game - make them usable for search! Not to mention sig level, PI, etc.... give us better champ filters!