**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

10 mil gold 2 needs one new family member

Like I said, family member. We have been together for a long time. We help each other grow and stay competitive. Our members range in size from 150k to 700k. We run expert tier AQ, when Kabam doesn’t automatically put us all in normal, with a 44442. During war season, we modify the AQ schedule with a map 4 on placement day and a map 2 on attack day. If you’re an alliance hopper, move on. We are looking for somebody that actually wants to play with friends, have a good time and grow. We are all adults, you should be too. You can find me in game or on Line WeezerKDI is my handle for both.

I’ll answer any questions you have and help you get setup. Size doesn’t matter for the most part but we do ask that you be big enough to handle our wars. If you fall close to the average player size in our alliance, you’ll be fine.

Comments

• Options
    WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Had one leave today. If you are looking for permanent home, hit me up.
  • Options
    WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Still looking. Must have Line. Add me before you try to jump in, if you don’t, you’ll be denied.