Anyone with LoL Legendary Title Experience?

Hey guys,

I need a little help. I cleared 100% of LoL eight days ago. My understanding was that after some time, 3 to 7 days, you would get a reward message with the Legendary title.

When I didn't get it after a few days, I figured the easiest solution was to send in a support ticket. This is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support.

Congratulations on your completion of the Labyrinth of Legends! I can understand your frustration in not receiving the Legends Title and I am happy to explain this. The Legends program rewards players that are the first to complete exceptionally difficult content. Due to this the Legends Title is not automatic. Our Game Team will review the data of the game and bestow Titles accordingly.

You can learn more about this in our Knowledge Base at the following link:
https://goo.gl/cvpzYb

I hope this addresses your concerns. Please let me know if I can help out with anything else.

I read the email, and studied the link. I became further confused with the flrefwrnce to Legendary Points, and whether titles were still granted for all who complete LoL without cheating. So, I responded and asked if titles were still granted for 100% completion of LoL, and got the same answer again.

Can anyone explain their experience? It sounds like they are reviewing my data, which is cool. Are they just checking to see if I used hacks or mods, if so great. Or are they checking to see if I've earned enough Legendary Points to qualify for a title (whatever that means)? Are Legendary titles still applicable to 100% LoL completion?

The support answer language is vague and confusing to me.

Thanks!
«1

Comments

  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Only the first 300 got legends titles from what I remember. You're like 2 months late to the party. I don't blame you though, they should make this information known in game but they don't of course.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Have you checked the legends board?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Have you checked the legends board?

    You mean in-game. Yeah, I don't rank, despite the accomplishment.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Give it time - you should get points and a title. The points are based on how many people have already completed it, so it'll probably only be 5 points.

    A lot of people are completing it now so it's probably just taking time to review.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Thanks Tmasters1984.
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Thanks Tmasters1984.

    You skipped over no more heroes post. U won't get it.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    DReckoning wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Thanks Tmasters1984.

    You skipped over no more heroes post. U won't get it.

    Sorry, DReckoning I don't follow. Can you explain?

  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    Vavasour wrote: »
    DReckoning wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Thanks Tmasters1984.

    You skipped over no more heroes post. U won't get it.

    Sorry, don't follow. Can you explain?

    Only the first 300 players who completed LoL 100% get the legend title. The last 300 finished around May. It's July now.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    Okay, thanks. When No_More_Heroes made that post, I got the sense he wasn't certain.

    The above link states:

    Who will become a Legend?
    Players who are the first to complete content. For example, players that completed 100% Exploration of Act 4 (all Chapters) in the Labyrinth of Legends when it was released received the following in addition to their Legends Title:

    Top 5: 4x T2 Alpha Catalysts.
    6-100: 2x T2 Alpha Catalysts.
    Top 20: Thanos
    Top 100: Kang
    All received Legends Points

    I'm trying to understand what I get from:

    All received Legends Points.

    Also, it says "...in addition to their Legends Title", as if it is a given. It mentions nothing of any limit/cap.
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Okay, thanks. When No_More_Heroes made that post, I got the sense he wasn't certain.

    The above link states:

    Who will become a Legend?
    Players who are the first to complete content. For example, players that completed 100% Exploration of Act 4 (all Chapters) in the Labyrinth of Legends when it was released received the following in addition to their Legends Title:

    Top 5: 4x T2 Alpha Catalysts.
    6-100: 2x T2 Alpha Catalysts.
    Top 20: Thanos
    Top 100: Kang
    All received Legends Points

    I'm trying to understand what I get from:

    All received Legends Points.

    Also, it says "...in addition to their Legends Title", as if it is a given. It mentions nothing of any limit/cap.

    Labyrinth Legends Prizes:
    The first 20 to 100% complete the Labyrinth will get a duped 4* Thanos (2x 4-Star Thanos).
    The first 300 to 100% complete the Labyrinth will earn a Legends title.
    The first 300 to 100% complete the Labyrinth will also get a 4* Kang.
    The first 300 will also get Legends points, as detailed in the Legends Leaderboard section below.

    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/28/labyrinth-of-legends-spotlight#latest

  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    ...well that sucks.

    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wish Kabam support could have answered my question as clearly as you did.
  • DReckoningDReckoning Posts: 57
    Vavasour wrote: »
    ...well that sucks.

    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wish Kabam support could have answered my question as clearly as you did.

    No problem. Grats on 100%ing LoL though.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    Thanks, im trying to stay positive on the forums, but I'm pretty gutted.

    There is no way I would have dropped all that cash if I understood I wasn't getting a Legend Title. I bought 20+ Odins to clear.

    Hopefully this post at least lets others who might be considering all 7 paths better understand that the rewards on the support page differ from the above post you provided.

    Hopefully Kabam will transfer the information from this forum post info to the FAQ page/official page and support responses.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Vavasour wrote: »
    There is no way I would have dropped all that cash if I understood I wasn't getting a Legend Title. I bought 20+ Odins to clear.
    If your aim was a legend title, you could've got it a lot cheaper/free from the monthly quests
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    There is no way I would have dropped all that cash if I understood I wasn't getting a Legend Title. I bought 20+ Odins to clear.
    If your aim was a legend title, you could've got it a lot cheaper/free from the monthly quests

    I know, but I wanted the Classic Ultron trophy, the T2AC and the Legendary Title... so it made sense to kill them all in one shot. But yes, absolutely, in hindsight, that was the way to go.

    I could have cleared LoL later on if I realized the rewards were fixed, without the Legendary Title, going forward.

    The problem is the conflicting data on LoL Legendary Titles from the various explanations across the official sites/forums.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    k7qx813mxp0b.png

    Re previous question about Legends Ranking... it looks like anyone with Legends Points has a Legends Title.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    sjj6uqv4mw9c.png

    That also looks to be more than 300 LoL Legendary Titles and the Monthly Events... I'm still holding out hope that I can qualify.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 5,223 ★★★★★
    Nah you won't. I finished it 100% before you and won't be getting it too.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    xNig wrote: »
    Nah you won't. I finished it 100% before you and won't be getting it too.

    How long ago?
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    What should be names of Legends (without Legendary Titles). Considering now, there are non-Legends like me that have completed 100%.

    For those of us with families, this was likely our only shot at a title. I don't get 4 hours alone to play monthly events on Kabam's schedule.

    LoL should have offered players an ongoing opportunity to complete for a Legendary Title at thier leisure. Which, but many of the contents various description, wrongly appeared to be the case.
  • DocWolverineDocWolverine Posts: 15
    Kabam lied.
    Labyrinth Leaderboard
    In addition to the new Legends Leaderboard, we will also be adding a Labyrinth Leaderboard to track Summoner progress.

    Each boss in the Labyrinth will award points once defeated. The farther into the Labyrinth you go, the greater the points that can be earned. Fights will award 1-100 points per boss defeated. First completion is 1,000 points. 100% Mastery awards 5,000 points.

    Any Summoner that earns 10,000 Labyrinth Points will be awarded a Legends title and 40 Legends Points.
    You should have 10k points after 100% LOL. That should be enough to get the Legend title. Seems like they changed it.
    You paid more than 2k to get that title and you earned it!

    Source
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Not really. All in-game messages and forum messages stated the first 300 to fully explore LoL would get a Legend title and 4* Kang.

    First, Legend tags are not for "leisure" players. Don't expect them to ever give one out just for completing something at your own pace. It would greatly diminish the "perceived value" of a Legend.

    Second, he didn't earn a Legend title. He was not part of the first 300, he missed it by a couple months. It would have been a good idea to do some research before spending all that money for a challenge that had already expired.

    Tough luck man, but do your homework next time. As far as free time, you could take a run at the web-slinger challenge for Legend title. Only takes about an hour to complete.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    zj12ultn06xv.png
    qwca0k4dijre.png
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    What makes you think I regret it... as you can see above, I'm not exactly having buyers remorse.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,460 ★★★★
    You taking up ultron or elektra as your 5th?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Vavasour wrote: »
    What makes you think I regret it... as you can see above, I'm not exactly having buyers remorse.

    That Nebula...why not awaken her instead of Ultron?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I don't recall saying you regret it, but you have been insistent about getting a Legend tag even though you did not meet the criteria. You have a nice account, congratulations :)
  • ClovaHClovaH Posts: 5
    How in the world could you possibly drop that much money and not know for sure what you were doing?

    It's always been obvious that only the top 300 would get legends titles. Maybe next time do a little research before you start sending tickets and wasting peoples time.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You taking up ultron or elektra as your 5th?

    Electra
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited July 2017
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    What makes you think I regret it... as you can see above, I'm not exactly having buyers remorse.

    That Nebula...why not awaken her instead of Ultron?

    Emotional choice. It's a game, and as a comic fan I love Ultron, so it was an easy choice when the question was: Who will be more fun for me to play?

    It's like Vader in a Star Wars game, who cares if he sucks... he's Vader.
Sign In or Register to comment.