**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerfed Champs

Hello everyone, I realize that as soon as you read the title you will want to go away, as such I shall get straight to the point.

Beast is a known Mutant character, not extremely strong but not this weak either. This game has nerfed so many characters that at this point only the God tiers are useful. I also recently acquired such a character, his name is Beast.

I was about to get either an Iron Patriot 4 star, a Beast 4 star, or a Medusa 4 star. Unfortunately I got the Beast who is not the worst character in the game but neither the best. At first I was fairly happy however soon it became apparent that he is a severely nerfed champ and could be a lot more powerful given a boost.

I am asking everyone who is frustrated with a character because, he or she is not great. A few characters who very extremely weak before have risen up in the ranks, ie Luke Cage, Magik and several others so I as anybody who is frustrated with a champion of their's to participate and share their thoughts. Maybe finally we can get Kabam to fix this Clown Fiesta of a Video game, which we all love and cherish. :)

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    As soon as I glanced thru, my eyes were caught by the keywords "Clown Fiesta", beside the words "Beast". All the best to your crystal opening and game play!
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    So would you agree with me?
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    May have missed something, but at what point was he nerfed?
  • Options
    AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    Well I should clarify my apologies, what I mean is that he is generally weaker then the Average champion.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    He doesn't mean nerf. Pretty sure English is not his first language here, so it's forgivable. He is basically saying the playing field is very unlevel from one champ to the next. But don't expect any kind of real response here man. Everyone knows there are the handful of great champs, then all the rest. I totally agree that as the game has become more difficult, the "pretty good" champs are getting left behind because you really need your absolute best to complete content. And while they do occasionally go back and revisit a "weak" champ, it's never going to come close to the rate they release new champs. Just the way it is.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    As kamela is....
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Not every champ has to be strong
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Well I should clarify my apologies, what I mean is that he is generally weaker then the Average champion.

Ah, I see then. I was worried I missed a round of nerfs
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Nerfed and being bad aren’t the same thing. Nerfed implies they were once good.
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Not every champ has to be strong

I totally agree with you
    If every champion is strong,when you ooen a crystal it doesn't matter who you get cuz everyone is good so you went spend money
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I agree that the champions who are pretty much unplayable should be buffed, but I think Beast is fine. Decent damage, power control, Regen when duped. He’s definitely not the worst character in the game.