**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Taskmaster evade synergy question

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
This is the synergy:
Moon Knight – Termination Contract – Unique Synergy

Taskmaster: Gains a 30% chance to Evade, against his current Exploit Weakness target.

It may not actually be possible, but if taskmaster is currently on exploit sp3 with this synergy active, and the opponent launches an sp3, would it be possible for him to evade the sp3? Or is sp3 counted as unavoidable damage so it will not be included?

It may be impossible to get into the situation in my question where taskmaster is currently on exploit sp3, and the opponent has sp3 ready, as the opponent would have to launch the sp3 once to trigger exploit sp3, then gain power super quick and launch it again.

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Special three attacks have a number of unique qualities; notably that they can't miss, they can't be blocked, they can't be evaded, they can't be critical, and (regardless of appearances to the contrary during the SP3 animation) damage is done as though inflicted by a single hit.

There is no way to avoid, block or evade the attack itself; including effects like Invisibility or Vulture's decoy buff. However, the damage inflicted is susceptible to being reduced by Abilities that protect against single attacks such as Urgent Refraction, Ice Armour; or nodes like Safeguard and Rage.

So, like he said above: no.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Thought Hood could make an s3 miss?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Separate question regarding SP3s and taskmaster. Once i was charging heavy using taskmaster(exploit heavy active, so there was the miss) and the opponent used sp3 while i was charging heavy, and I'm pretty sure it missed.