**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Issue - Elektra / X-23

Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Member Posts: 358 ★★
Couple issues that seem to reoccur:

Elektra - Armor break is not proccing on bleed immune champions all the time. During fights, I will see 'immune' multiple times during specials, and rarely, if ever, do armor breaks pop up.

X-23 - Cruelty buff (+crit) is not proccing on bleed immune champions all the time. Much like Elektra, I will see 'immune' pop up. She shouldn't be trying to trigger bleeds, as on bleed immune champions she does +Crit

This is very noticeable in Map 5, section 2.

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    Am I wrong in thinking Elektra ignores armour on debuffs, but adds armour break on bleed immune champs, however that break proccing is reduced by the armour rating?

So while you might get regular bleeds, you'll get less armour breaks the stronger their armour.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,962 ★★★★★
    I don't know about X-23, but I think that Elektra is working as intended.
    To cause Armor Break, she needs to try to apply Bleed first. Sometimes the word "immune" appears wrongly, but the armor breaks can happen even if that word appears
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Member Posts: 358 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    To cause Armor Break, she needs to try to apply Bleed first. Sometimes the word "immune" appears wrongly, but the armor breaks can happen even if that word appears

She causes armor break to champions immune to bleed.
    The issue, is in the coding I would imagine.

I think the game has a list of champions that are "bleeders" and "non bleeders". At the beginning of the fight, the check is thrown, and subsequently, X-23 / Elektra will react.

It doesn't throw a check into possible nodes that are present.

Check should be:
    "Does node prevent bleeding?" - If yes, armor break
    "Is champion immune to bleeding?" - If yes, armor break
    ELSEIF - BLEED

If either of the first two conditions are met, it should automatically try to armor break

I know ... She is working fine.

Difference of opinion I suppose..? Not causing armor break to bleed immune champions goes against her description, but if shes working for you...?
    Anyways, back to the point.

Have some fun to see if the nodes are not working correct.

Take X-23 to Map 5, section 2, path 7. Watch how often you get 'immune' and the lack of cruelty buffs she receives.

VERY noticeable.

Difference of opinion I suppose..? Not causing armor break to bleed immune champions goes against her description, but if shes working for you...?

I explained that. "Immune" text appears wrongly sometimes, and it can appear at the same time she causes armor break too.
    Armor breaks are triggering against bleed immune champs at the same rate of bleed

I explained that. "Immune" text appears wrongly sometimes, and it can appear at the same time she causes armor break too.
    Armor breaks are triggering against bleed immune champs at the same rate of bleed

Correct.

Which is NOT what this post is about.

But, thank you for your valued input.
  • NetNet Member Posts: 91
    You're right.
    The ability of X-23 is not turned in Map5, Section 2.
    But I do not think it's a bug... Her ability is turned against bleed immune champions but NOT against "General Immunity" Like Map5 section 2.
    It's very disturbing because it makes the battle very long for her, and she remains weak and without any other ability...
    I think Kabam should allow her the ability in Map5 as well (in the immunity path...)
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Member Posts: 327
    Same as the orhers said, AQ map 5 only has a "debuff immune" path but the champs on those nodes aren't bleed immune champs. Those abilities only work on those that are naturally bleed immune. I've noticed this multiple times. Test it out.