**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Catalyst Quest

Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
So I just read the post about the new catalyst quests and while it looks like a great idea the rewards seem very underwhelming. I understand if the reason for the quest is to get the last few fragments needed to form a full t4cc but 1400 frags for completion and exploration seems crazy. It means it would take 25 weeks to form a catalyst of one class if you just did this quest. But the main problem is the energy cost for it. 136 energy seems way extreme with all the events going on in game. For someone logging in 3 times a day just to use their energy the new quest would take 2 refills and you would have one left for event quest, special challenges etc. I think the number of t4cc from the quest needs to be increased but I’m interested to see what everyone else thinks...

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I agree. Way too much energy for little rewards. Another quest, I will probably never do.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Meh... it's really only good to get the last little bit of a cat. What bothers me the most about it is they're adding to the game when a lot of people can barely play it... seems a bit odd. Hopefully that means they are close to an update.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ditto

Now a t1a quest at 136 energy daily for even 1 would be worth it 😂😂😂
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    I am happy with this change. Even if the rewards are small and the energy costs are high I am okay with any extra T4CC that I can obtain.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The energy cost is high even for the last bit. But I too conquer they may be near an update to fix the game or... make it worse lol
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Ditto

That's no joke.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    What bums me out is there’s still no addressing the T3 drop rates not to include the paltry amount of frags from chests and ambushes.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Ditto

That's no joke.

No Sir, I never joke about t1a’s
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    So I just read the post about the new catalyst quests and while it looks like a great idea the rewards seem very underwhelming. I understand if the reason for the quest is to get the last few fragments needed to form a full t4cc but 1400 frags for completion and exploration seems crazy. It means it would take 25 weeks to form a catalyst of one class if you just did this quest. But the main problem is the energy cost for it. 136 energy seems way extreme with all the events going on in game. For someone logging in 3 times a day just to use their energy the new quest would take 2 refills and you would have one left for event quest, special challenges etc. I think the number of t4cc from the quest needs to be increased but I’m interested to see what everyone else thinks...

1. It isn't a fair statement to make that this event takes 25 weeks to form a catalyst of one class. If you did this event every day it would take 25 weeks to form six catalysts, one of each class. That means on average, this event alone generates about one T4CC a month.

2. It is debatable whether the energy costs are worth it, but for comparison the previous expert class catalyst events had two paths per class which took 116 energy to complete for a total fragment haul of about 1020 per class. If this one generates 1550 for 136 energy that's a net increase of about 30% more fragments per energy point.

3. Once I've completed all the paths I intend to complete in the monthly event, I generally have time left in the month when I can do whatever I want with my energy. That's when I would likely be running this thing: with surplus energy. As I am uncollected, that surplus is lower than it would be for a player that is not uncollected. For players not uncollected they would have higher energy surpluses and a greater need for T4CC, so this event benefits lower players more than higher players, and gives them a way to advance towards becoming uncollected (among other things). So its good for them and not bad for me, and in that sense I think the event is fine.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

1. It isn't a fair statement to make that this event takes 25 weeks to form a catalyst of one class. If you did this event every day it would take 25 weeks to form six catalysts, one of each class. That means on average, this event alone generates about one T4CC a month.

2. It is debatable whether the energy costs are worth it, but for comparison the previous expert class catalyst events had two paths per class which took 116 energy to complete for a total fragment haul of about 1020 per class. If this one generates 1550 for 136 energy that's a net increase of about 30% more fragments per energy point.

3. Once I've completed all the paths I intend to complete in the monthly event, I generally have time left in the month when I can do whatever I want with my energy. That's when I would likely be running this thing: with surplus energy. As I am uncollected, that surplus is lower than it would be for a player that is not uncollected. For players not uncollected they would have higher energy surpluses and a greater need for T4CC, so this event benefits lower players more than higher players, and gives them a way to advance towards becoming uncollected (among other things). So its good for them and not bad for me, and in that sense I think the event is fine.

While you’re right that it is actually six catalysts, I feel like most players if they had the option wouldn’t be running it everyday (I may be wrong) but may only run the quests for the class that they really want. Another thing to consider is that most players that aren’t uncollected aren’t level 60 they aren’t going to have 70 energy to use. For example they said the minimum level to access the quest is level 35 and you have something like a 53 energy cap meaning you use almost all your energy in a day (assuming you’re logging in 3 times) just to get 1400 fragments. Definitely much harder for newer guys and doesn’t seem worth it
  • RazyRazy Posts: 17
    It looks likeThe developer never play the game, the dont know energy in aw aq eq are far not enough compare to time. They expert we play 24 hours, but then sharing is violet