**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino Block Break Update

Can we please have an update? Domino is not supposed to break blocks...it’s been a confirmed bug, yet she is still bugged for AW and is in the new Event Quest....yet as an attacker we don’t have the ability for it to be in the “players” favor....this needs to be fix ASAP!

Comments

• Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    I don't think this is their top priority for now.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Agreed. I think even if this bug is not fixed, why is she there in the EQ path.

This should be an easy fix to remove her from that path.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    I wouldn't count on it being any time soon. Black Widow did it for more than 6 months before it was fixed.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I remember black widow worked in the favor of the summoner though. This works in the favor of kabam, this could take a little longer than widow. But that’s true they have many other priorities, getting people from carrying around a mobile bomb is the first priority.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Just stop crying about everything people and learn how to fight.

That’s not a correct answer for a genuine bug. And yes I have Domino.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    the not block bug is a separate thing has nothing to do with domino ...you guys are silly i have no issues with blocking domino ...i think its just the block itself....if anything...
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    I have a duped 5* domino....around sig 60....when I use her to attack I've never had her break a block...
  • OsteotomeOsteotome Posts: 51
    Yes I can confirm that is still not fixed. The block break is as bad as ever. Like a 50% chance she will break my block. Fix before season 3
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Must just be defenders.....a way to get a few more items out of people
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    She just broke mine twice. Using SL in one fight on node 31 war. Then once I KOed she broke magiks block in the next fight. Neither was the scenario described by mod above. Limbo saved me luckily and got her down but... at cost that I could not avoid
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    @Kabam Miike most are complaining about evade and parry critical failure.
    Tell them to get over it. In boxing you can block all day, but for any reason you fail with a parry(let's say you have a muscle spasm) that's a critical failure and you're right you were able to block it with your face. As stated in masteries. Parry, timing a block right when attacked. If you have a critical failure then you eat a fist to the face.
    Not all champions should be treated the same. Not all can be played the same, and most definitely not all defensive abilities should be the same.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Will a perm fix go out with next release.. Please confirm
  • Cdw1981Cdw1981 Posts: 17
    If the block break benefitted the player in any way, it would have been fixed by now. But block breaking still ensures, what I imagine, is a large unit purchase/consumption for resources to win the fight. As such, no rush for it to be fixed.
    The health potion farming was resolved pretty quickly, so it can be done...
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    Imo it does need to be fixed, however they have bigger issues that need to take priority, like releasing a fix for a stable non overheating game.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Zer0bits wrote: »
    Imo it does need to be fixed, however they have bigger issues that need to take priority, like releasing a fix for a stable non overheating game.

They can always remove her from the quest, but they won't.
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike most are complaining about evade and parry critical failure.
    Tell them to get over it. In boxing you can block all day, but for any reason you fail with a parry(let's say you have a muscle spasm) that's a critical failure and you're right you were able to block it with your face. As stated in masteries. Parry, timing a block right when attacked. If you have a critical failure then you eat a fist to the face.
    Not all champions should be treated the same. Not all can be played the same, and most definitely not all defensive abilities should be the same.

First couple times Domino broke my block, I thought that was what was happening. I started recording my fights with Domino to see if that was the cause or if she was actually breaking my block (Its usually much easier to identify what is really going on when watching a fight than when actually in the fight). When I reviewed the vids, I saw that critical fail on parry had that "critical fail" message and the debuff show up. However, there were times when I was clearly blocking, no critical fail message appeared, and Domino hit right through the block. Since the assassin and mercenary missions are no longer coming up, I'm not fighting very many super buffed up Dominos, and consequentially have come across the issue far less.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    @arni2 on first one not sure. On second one it looks like you let up on your block. To either evade backwards like many due and she punished you for it.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    @arni2 on first one not sure. On second one it looks like you let up on your block. To either evade backwards like many due and she punished you for it.

Nope, I was holding my block and pressed my screen so hard to make sure it won’t be anything else. I had 4 more block breaks, but phone overheated and restarted and I lost my recording
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    edited July 2018
    Has happened to me a few times. Thing i don't get is her critical failure. Am fighting uncollected and only have 4*s. Losing half my health in the first few seconds is just stupid.