**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alternative Idea to Rank Down Tickets

I was thinking of idea that instead of handing out generic rank down tickets every once in a while, what if there was an option in the rank up mode where you could convert a comparable rank of a lower star version of that same champion instead of using new cats? Here's an example - I have a 4* 5/50 Nebula and I want to rank my 5* 2/35 version of her to rank 3 and the rank up screen would have an option to use catalysts from my current inventory (like it is now) or I could use the catalysts from my 5/50 (similar to rank up gem option). The second option would rank down my 4* to 4/40 and I would also have to make up the difference in T1 alphas as well as T4 basics to complete the 5* rank 3 requirements as well as forfeit all gold and ISO used to rank up my 4* to 5/50. In order to activate this option, you would need to have the exact same champion at a lower star rating and at the appropriate rank.

The reason I bring this up is because I almost feel like it is a waste to rank up any 5* champions that are available as 6*. Now that I have a team of 5* 4/55 or better champs, I don't want to invest valuable T2 alphas or T5 cats into a 5* champ I have now that I can pull in my next 6* crystal. This happened to me with my 5* Nebula, which I opened less than a week after I ranked my 4* to 5/50. I see this as a variation of the "gear" system where instead of getting different items to enhance lower star champions - transfer those hard earned materials into the higher star version at the cost of your gold and ISO (and rank of the lower champ).

Just an idea and thanks for reading.

Comments