**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pym Canisters Not Showing Up in Generic Daily Quest Rewards

Hey Kabambam, Just wanted to let you know that Pym Canisters are not showing up in the rewards for the Generic Daily quests including the expert quests. When I read the in game mail it said they were added to all daily quests.

Can you help clarify please.

Thanks..
Have a good one!
Stay Dorky..

And..

I'll catch you..

On the flip. :-)

Comments

• Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    They are not visible as "rewards" but once you complete a path the canisters are there.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I just did a run of Expert Science and they dropped.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    They are not visible as "rewards" but once you complete a path the canisters are there.

For the generic? I thought they were only in the class
  • Options
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    I just did one live and got nothing.
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I just did a run of Expert Science and they dropped.

"not showing up in the rewards for the Generic Daily quests"...
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hey Kabambam, Just wanted to let you know that Pym Canisters are not showing up in the rewards for the Generic Daily quests including the expert quests. When I read the in game mail it said they were added to all daily quests.

Can you help clarify please.

Thanks..
    Have a good one!
    Stay Dorky..

And..

I'll catch you..

On the flip. :-)

Hi Dave!

We are looking into this and will update everyone when we have more information!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Hey All,

We've just pushed a fix for this issue. If you wait a few minutes, you should see the Pym Canisters as rewards in the Daily Proving Grounds.

We'll also be making sure that Summoners that did the Proving Grounda before this Fix was live will also receive the Pym Canisters that they missed. This may take until the end of next week to do.

EDIT: We're also seeing a visual bug where, upon viewing the rewards, The Pym Canisters don't display, but if you back out of the Edit Team screen, and then back in, they will reappear. This is strictly a visual bug
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    I did a post about this earlier LOL. Guess I should have done the class quests first.
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Yet another game feature you roll out that doesn’t work. I run generic expert, no canisters...but now you say you pushed something to fix it, but oops - they don’t display, and hopefully you’ll get them next week. Lol. Couldn’t describe the state of the game or developers better if I tried. I honestly don’t trust that any game feature will work as intended until I’m proven otherwise. You guys gotta get some better quality control, literally everything you’re doing has some bug attached.
  • Options
    I saved up and got the canister the third one and started fighting and I believe I got through two maybe three fights and then got booted after beating every fight easily please fix this problem as soon as possible I saved up quite a bit just to be able to afford this canister to be able to fight in this so please fix this as soon as possible!