**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4.5 mill alliance rebuilding, open to merge as well

We have had a small exodus lately and are in the need to rebuild but also looking to possibly merge

We are a 4.5 mill alliance that is pretty easy-going.
We run Map 3 in AQ, with Map 4 experience. We don't focus on AW, but will run if/when time permits. We don't require Line, but a few members have used it in the past.

wpe45ef3tr4b.png

Comments

• Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello there! We are in a similar situation it would seem.
    We have 11 here that are left from a mass summertime exodus and we cut off some sponges. We do use LINE as our primary source for communication.
    I am mylehy7 on LINE AND MyleHy7 InGame
  • Options
    BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62
    My line id is brradbury, we can use a bg joining, we run map5x3-4 for now, but would like to steady it at 5x4 and war a lot. Hit me up in line chat and we can talk.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Unfortunately I do not have Line. I used it briefly when I joined another alliance for a brief time and did not like using it as it made me feel like I could never be away from the game. We are too laid-back of a group to want to require anything.

Ultimately what we are looking for is to be able to run 3 BGs in AQ on map 3 or 4. Also to run the occassional AW with 2 groups, since some people don't always like non-stop AW (or might have their champs locked in quests).