**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Is 4* carnage good ?

Should i level up him to rank 4 or ghost rider ?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    GR so much better atm until carnage is fixed.
  • ConquestConquest Member Posts: 16
    Carnage is terrible, my 5* carnage at rank 3 does no more damage than my 4* rank 4 ghost rider and he lacks the utility and regen that ghost rider has. Easy choice, do ghost rider
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Damn, you have him 5*? I'm sorry to hear that..
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    This is more of a no-brain question. Obviously i would rank up GR. Carnage is like Spider Gwen 2.0.
  • GrinderGrinder Member Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    Even spider gwen can do burnouts around carnage in damage... he's single handedly the worst champ they've ever released into the game without a doubt. Pure prestige if you rank him

Go with GR, even compared to the top mystics he holds his ground assuming you've taken the time to actually learn how to use him effectively.

• JayT1996JayT1996 Member Posts: 95
    Carnage is garbage
  • HamedSOHamedSO Member Posts: 139
    Awful champion as overall
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Member Posts: 296
    Ghost Rider all the way. Carnage is good for nothing
  • 1Durr1Durr Member Posts: 36
    Almost certainly GR. I have a 4* 5/50 and he has gotten me through so much content in the game with his heal and sa3. He was the reason I could do RoL and the Web Slinger event.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Member Posts: 113
    Thought this post was made as a joke...Here's your answer: Spider-Gwen > Carnage