**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About to r4 which one.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★

Who to r4 is stark worthy or hold off maybe for modok, yondu, ? What are your thoughts.

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Is this a joke?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Voodoo or stark. Voodoo heal, poison and power control. Stark is one of the hardest hitters in the game and has autoevade. Both are solid. I wish I had a problem deciding. My 5* suck!
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Sparky, Voodoo or medusa are really your only options.

Don't waste T2a on defence champs till you have a solid attack team. As you said T2a are hard to come by so use it on a champ which you can use in more than one aspect of the Game.

Out of those I would suggest Sparky:-
    He will make unblockable SP/AON nodes very easy. Hits like a truck and great for dropping bosses. He also gets a few kills in defence
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Stark and he’s saying is it a joke because u have stark in my opinion the best in the game awakening and ur having trouble
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Stark enhanced obviously...
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Is this a joke?

No. T2 alphas don’t grow on trees and will be months till I can r4 another

you'd be surprised as to how fast they come in. you get more from act 5 completion. but you rank 5 that spiderman as soon as possible and you'll be all set.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    With a rank4 spark, you'd be surprised how fast you get your next 4t2a I'm assuming you haven't completed act5. He would help a lot at rank4 to get you act5 completion. Yondu shouldn't even Make your top10 for rank4(personal opinion).