**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master Hyperion working as intended?

Monthly event quest, Master difficulty, Chapter 2 first run, Hyperion boss. He just completely ignored L2 from my Gwenpool and contnued to gain power both with his passive and that power gain node like nothing has happened.

I thought I didn't see it right so 2nd time i got in with Magik, L2 and again, power drain worked here but power lock nope. I don't have time to go through it with every power lock champ in the game so am i missing something here or what?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    With. GW it not pover luck. But it shuld works with. Magiks.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    I've noticed this with gwenpool in other fights. Her power lock only works if you're the one doing the hits. If they hit you while the power lock is up, they still gain power. It really shows up against hyperion in masters, because the extra power gain from the node doesn't work with it.

I've been wondering if this was a bug or how it was meant to be for a while now, because I can't get an answer from support and I reported it ages ago. It doesn't really effect me much at all, because if you're not getting hit you'll never even see it but in some circumstances it sticks out like a sore thumb.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Well Gp's L2 stops them gaining power when struck, it's not a power lock. So Hyperion will continue to use his passive power gain. Not sure about why magik didn't work though.