**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Blocking/Backdashing Broken?

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
It feels like it's getting worse and worse with each update. For some unexplained reason my blocks keep dropping while my finger is on the screen and my swipe backs are not going through. It's like my characters have their feet super glued to the ground. Can we just get a month where you guys stop releasing champions and focus on fixing the bugs and core gameplay mechanics please. The game was fine before the whole 12.0 stuff and I don't know what happened to the game engine since then.

My device is a LG V30 if that helps any. My internet connection is fine and my screen is cleaned off. Please take this into consideration Kabam. You cannot have core gameplay mechanics be so buggy/laggy/unresponsive. That just kills the game and the fun when something is supposed to work and it doesn't.

Comments

• SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    This happens to me as well, both on my note 8 and my new ipad (not sure which generation) so it isn't isolated to android or ios
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Dont do it that way...either block the whole 5 hit combo / sp or evade first to completely miss it...

Try to dash back when blocking will drop the block
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    also happens to me at the beginning of the fight
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yeah this is happening all the time it’s making stark spidey very difficult to use
  • all the time
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s broken, and it has been for quite a while now
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    It's more prevalent right now. It's always happened and Kabam wont address it but literally between last night and this morning it's way worst
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Thought it was only me. Will be blocking then all of a sudden get a punch to the face
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    I have run a path 4 times because my heroes got frozen and the when I can move, it is just to notice they are lying down beaten up on the floor.

I have tried Different teams, different paths, different times, always the same result..

FIX YOUR GAME!
  • Gjeodet1Gjeodet1 Posts: 14
    Its happening to me aswell. My block doesn’t work from time to time same as dashing back. Its getting my ass beaten in uncollected monthly quests. First the overheating **** made me stop playing for 1 month now this ! Probably kabam gods are saying don’t waste your time with this game
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    It feels like it's getting worse and worse with each update. For some unexplained reason my blocks keep dropping while my finger is on the screen and my swipe backs are not going through. It's like my characters have their feet super glued to the ground. Can we just get a month where you guys stop releasing champions and focus on fixing the bugs and core gameplay mechanics please. The game was fine before the whole 12.0 stuff and I don't know what happened to the game engine since then.

My device is a LG V30 if that helps any. My internet connection is fine and my screen is cleaned off. Please take this into consideration Kabam. You cannot have core gameplay mechanics be so buggy/laggy/unresponsive. That just kills the game and the fun when something is supposed to work and it doesn't.

This implies it ever worked with some kind of reliability to start with.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★

Well it wasn't this bad when I first started playing the game. Whatever engine it was on before the whole 12.0 thing was better. Thats when a lot of problems popped up.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Well it wasn't this bad when I first started playing the game. Whatever engine it was on before the whole 12.0 thing was better. Thats when a lot of problems popped up.

The THIS BAD is key here. :smiley: