**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's time to have a serious conversation about t3ccs

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
Look, I get why they WERE rare. But, at this point in the game's progression, this status quo needs an overhaul... just like t1as got (well done on that one).

This screen shot describes the situation perfectly. With the major influx at which players are getting new 5*s, we should not be bottlenecked by something that was designed for 3 and 4*s.

ff22a0cb261o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The middle one should say 400 units.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I don't think t3cc is any major issue. Issue is t1a and t2cc. Although they gave us t1a arena it still is not adequate. Each rank up of 5 star takes 5 t1a till r3 and then 6 for further up. That's seriously insane. I infact never do t3cc daily quests and they are overflowing for me. You don't get t2cc other than daily quests, that's the real bottleneck.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Solo event milestones give up to 10 T3CC fragment crystals. I've had T3CC expiring in storage for over 6 months, be mindful of what solo events are going on and you'll have more T3CC than you can use.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I don't think t3cc is any major issue. Issue is t1a and t2cc. Although they gave us t1a arena it still is not adequate. Each rank up of 5 star takes 5 t1a till r3 and then 6 for further up. That's seriously insane. I infact never do t3cc daily quests and they are overflowing for me. You don't get t2cc other than daily quests, that's the real bottleneck.

I don't disagree, but that's a moot point for 5*s.

I'm talking about the game's progression. 4*s are phasing out, and we are throttled by t3ccs when trying to r2 our rapidly expanding 5* rosters.
  • Options
    JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    I have 80 t3cc crystals that can’t open because every class is overflowing. Your situation is unique
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Casual players do not have a rapid growing 5* roster. I refuse to play 24/7 so I'm lucky to get a 5* every 2-3 months. 3 years of playing I have 18 5* and 3 are awakened. Found myself selling 3* and 4* champs just to have a decent collection to keep up with game content. I have a brain tumor and epilepsy so I have difficulty playing harder content, and with the fps increase I had to get rid of certain champs like daredevil because there s3 would trigger a seizure. Never did before that fps update.