**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do 6x6 alliances maintain donations?

ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
I know... whales... etc.

But, really? The price of 6x6 is astronomical and not receiving gold or chips from map 6 (unless this was changed?) is a huge roadblock. The bulk, if not all, my donations come from 5x5 rewards.

I've been in a 66555 alliance, and the grinding to stay on top of donations just for 2 days of m6 was a pain in the ###.

I would never have the time to grind for 6x6.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I thought I was in the game a lot. Then I see how much some of these guys are in the game. Like top scores or at least high scores in every feature arena. Its crazy.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    $$$$
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I thought I was in the game a lot. Then I see how much some of these guys are in the game. Like top scores or at least high scores in every feature arena. Its crazy.

Same. I'm by no means casual. But holy ####, some of these guys seem to be able to bend time to their liking.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Donating via purchased units also works.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I know... whales... etc.

But, really? The price of 6x6 is astronomical and not receiving gold or chips from map 6 (unless this was changed?) is a huge roadblock. The bulk, if not all, my donations come from 5x5 rewards.

I've been in a 66555 alliance, and the grinding to stay on top of donations just for 2 days of m6 was a pain in the ###.

You can't do 6 runs of map 6 in an AQ session, as it only allows you to do 5 per AQ run.

So running 66666, you handle donation costs by grinding hard and 'trading' donations (I donate mine and your loyalty, you donate my Battlechips...etc).
  • Options
    Edweezy_14Edweezy_14 Posts: 40
    They also buy resources from other summoners by having them join ally and donate on their behalf.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    They buy there donations with units. That's what some we're doing with the dis count units
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I know... whales... etc.

You can't do 6 runs of map 6 in an AQ session, as it only allows you to do 5 per AQ run.

So running 66666, you handle donation costs by grinding hard and 'trading' donations (I donate mine and your loyalty, you donate my Battlechips...etc).

Typo. You know what I meant. My fingers are so used to typing 5x5 I wrote 6x6 without thinking.

And ok. But still, that's a lot of grinding.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Yeah they're all just super heavy arena grinders. ContestChampion (BG), grinds for like 3 hours at least every single day and because of that always has like 500k battlechips and millions of gold. Sounds exhausting, I'm in a 5x5 alliance and it's still a struggle for me to get even 30k battlechips a week lol.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    How can you struggle to get 30,000 BC? You get almost all of it back in rewards.
  • Options
    You DO get all of it back in rewards. lol.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Actually with map 5, the cost to start the map us slightly higher then what you get back.
  • Options
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Actually with map 5, the cost to start the map us slightly higher then what you get back.

Map 5 for 5 days costs 29,167 each for 30 members
    Reward is 33,375 per member.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Yeah and also I spend those battlechips on arena crystals and rarely touch the arena so, it's a struggle sometimes. But I make it up with gold and loyalty so it's all good.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Map 5 for 5 days costs 29,167 each for 30 members
    Reward is 33,375 per member.

I might be confusing gold with bc's then.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    By the mcoc black market. Mercs sell their donations to high level alliances for real cash.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    Yeah they're all just super heavy arena grinders. ContestChampion (BG), grinds for like 3 hours at least every single day and because of that always has like 500k battlechips and millions of gold. Sounds exhausting, I'm in a 5x5 alliance and it's still a struggle for me to get even 30k battlechips a week lol.

3 hrs day ain't ****.