**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What am I supposed to do with these??????

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
What am I supposed to do with these credits. Duel event is no more but still u get these credits as rewards.
r2hjr5xqa03s.png

Comments

• Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Use them to practice duel someone you may not be good at fighting?
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Sell them? Fight a 5* and get the BCs? Practice against the top champs without losing the victory points from the old Duel Skirm event?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Easy finish on the solo battle arena events for 4* dog stones. Who cares? Duel event was a joke anyways. DEAD THREAD.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Duel other people using an Avenger for the current event
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Definitely good for practicing the counters to IMIW and Domino, etc..
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I use Duel Credits to Duel.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Practice.

Also, duel a 6* and get chips.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Use them during the solo arena class combat. Easy points.
  • YoodenVranks_1YoodenVranks_1 Posts: 39
    The Duel Skirmish event was getting in the way of the primary benefit of the duel feature, everyone was encouraged to duel an easy opponent to ensure maximum points towards the event, when people should be using the duel feature to train themselves against the most challenging opponent they can find. If a member of my alliance complains about fighting a certain champ, I try to find a high ranked opponent to duel without fear of loosing an arena streak or wasting energy to travel to that opponent in a quest.

Side note: Kabam really needs to include an ingame method of finding certain champs to duel.