**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase Daily Loyalty earned

The daily loyalty limit needs to be increased to be proportioned to the prices of items. The limit daily you are allowed to earn should be around 10k daily. I understand the limit is put in place so the unstoppable colossus cannot be easily obtained but at this point in the game it is needed. lets take for example a level 3 alliance team revive cost 92,000 loyalty at the rate at which we earn it would take 92 days to earn enough loyalty, that a bit much for a revive don't you think? This means you could buy 3 a year and nothing else. Now I understand loyalty can be earned other ways but those ways are not guaranteed all the time and can fluctuate based on performance.
Now i would gladly sacrifice the champions in the loyalty store to allow this to happen so that way your not giving away champions we know that cannot happen. UC can be added to another crystal call it the loyalty crystal and can on be purchased with loyalty points just don't make the odds terrible like all the other crystals.
With the current limit what you have done is create a system where 90% of people stop helping their alliance mates after limit is reached because its completely pointless and it takes time to jump across screens to get to alliance sections. Ridiculous as it sounds people are selfish like that when time is precious.
Another suggest is add loyalty to daily login. The whole point of daily login is to get your customers to login daily to use your services so you could offer things that earn you money and earn their loyalty yet you don't offer loyalty as a daily calendar. Look at it this way we give you loyalty daily to earn your loyalty daily, goes hand in hand.

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I agree with you on this. Since this game has progressed, some things in it have not. This being one of them.