**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto moving in quests

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I don't know if i am the only one who wants this but i think it would be nice if we had an option to auto move in quest (like auto fight), this wouldn't be game breaking (i think) and it will make easier to complete low difficulty quests. And when the route splits in 2 or 3 or 4 etc. that function should stop and wait for you to select a route or auto pick a route you haven't explored.

What do you think about this ideea?

P.S. Sorry for my english.(If i made mistakes please fell free to point them out so i can improve it)

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I agree but if they made this feature, they might as well just do an auto complete quest which I’m all for.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I agree but if they made this feature, they might as well just do an auto complete quest which I’m all for.

Why not auto quest explore?
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I had a chat with a friend about that actually earlier.

Why not, for the t1 and t2, introduce an auto complete button once you go in with a team that’s about 10 times the suggested rating (or more) and pull the autofight ‘rules’ across the fights you should have fought.
    Energy is deducted, rewards handed over, done.
    Completing this way does not count towards hero use or any other event where those rules count. If you want those points, work for them.

I would like that, especially now that all EQ are done and all available questing is tedious tapping and autofight.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I don’t know why, but this reminds me of...

ielwcglg6zu6.png