**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade or scarlet witch for 4 star generic awakening gem?

Hi guys and gals,
Need some help on Blade or scarlet witch for 4 star generic awakening gem?

Thank you in advance :wink:

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    blade without a doubt. Scarlet witch needs a significantly high sig level for it to be good
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Blade no second thoughts
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Blade doesn't need his sig ability to be a devastating attacker dude scarlet witch definitely benefits the most and you can't get her as a 5* so when it comes to generic awakening gems the availability as higher star champs should be considered?
  • Lion_Heart123Lion_Heart123 Posts: 54
    Just fearing that after blade awake, next 4 star will be blade,but got scarlet witch after 2 years of playing,also i have gwenpool maxed,:(
    Chadhogan wrote: »
    Blade doesn't need his sig ability to be a devastating attacker dude scarlet witch definitely benefits the most and you can't get her as a 5* so when it comes to generic awakening gems the availability as higher star champs should be considered?

umm Chadhogan bud,i have 45 sig stones.quoted because i dont get the que mark,can u elaborate plz,Thanks:)
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Witch. It's a no brainer...
    ok should i start a poll plz?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I'd go with GP, couse I usually die from sp3 or when bait opponent badly (to avoid sp3)
    but if you ask only between sw and blade... blade needs sinergie to have more use, but it might be okay for you. he also needs opponent to bleed
    sw is a nullify beat. with high md you will easily throw a lot of specials. with a high sig a lot of random buffs, and her damage can be huge. and she works that way against any opponent

I do have sw 4/40 max sig and 2/35 blade unawakened, and I'd prefer sw (maybe because I don't have deep wounds)
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Scarlet witch isn't available as a 5* champ so what I meant is if you use a generic gem on blade then pull him as a 5* he will get benched where the witch won't as you can't get a 5* version of her she's future proof is what I meant