**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions about using future mastery points

SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
m3cbuntg2z4e.png
52eom3rqyq4g.png
li01yzl2nbs0.png
Hi all,this is my present mastery setup and I am thinking about how to approach it for future points that I will get..I am yet to fully complete any chapter of act 4 and am lvl 48 so I got some 16 points that I am yet to get.
I plan to take my 4* x23 to r5 and other than that I got a few other top bleed champs in blade,gp(both 5*),wolverine,Hawkeye(4/40 4* both unduped).
My aq team is-medusa,x23,quake( for map 4 and lower)(I use medusa,x23,blade for map5)
My aw team is- SL(Sig 20),blade,gp/void(Sig 35)

Since I plan to r5 x23,I am thinking on adding a point in recovery to improve her regen.and I don't want to remove points from limber cuz it has saved me quite a few times.
Help will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    sounds good
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Just to add on...I also plan to go for rol soon...along with x23 and void I am thinking of bringing medusa with inhuman team synergy..should I get willpower and then eventually inequity??
    Or should I bring blade(unduped 2/35),SL and gp(unduped 2/35) along with x23 and void and go all in without any specific synergy team and forget about inequity
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    no defence, nice
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Yea defense seems almost redundant to put points into...only maxed out block proficiency in there..recovery would be my first major investment in defense
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have a pretty good set up for all facets of the game.

Here are my masteries:

amcvdd4if5m1.jpg