**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r4? All 5*

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
Void duped?
Magik(have awakening gem)
GP

I’m looking for An effective war attacker. I’m very leaning towards magik.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Void is an awesome attacker... especially duped.

If you're not planning on using Magik for defense, don't use a stone on her. She does just fine as an attacker unduped.

I'm not a fan of Gwen. I've gotten hate for it before, but I think she's rusted and weathered when it comes to AWA. With so many nodes that counter bleed, her usefulness isn't worth r4.

So, I guess my answer would be Void.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Nice insight. I’m liking magik simply because she hits like a truck and her power control is insane.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Void is an awesome attacker... especially duped.

If you're not planning on using Magik for defense, don't use a stone on her. She does just fine as an attacker unduped.

I'm not a fan of Gwen. I've gotten hate for it before, but I think she's rusted and weathered when it comes to AWA. With so many nodes that counter bleed, her usefulness isn't worth r4.

So, I guess my answer would be Void.

Actually her sig saved me a lot from dying as an attacker. I would still use it on her.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Void! Incredible damage over time champ
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Rank all of them up
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Void, Magik not worth the generic gem (DV and maybe even GR preferred IMO). Void has great abilities for war, even better when duped. GP is great as well if duped, I would just put her second. GP unduped no.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Definitely rank up Void first