**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam allow the community to pick the next 24 heroes for the 5* feature hero crystal ?

I’d say yes and call it the community choice 5 star crystal. Come on Kabam, do us some justice.

Should Kabam allow the community to pick the next 24 heroes for the 5* feature hero crystal ? 66 votes

Yes
46% 31 votes
No
53% 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Smart idea. But limitations on certain number of god tiers etc I’m sure
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    people dont get that if every crystal or pull were god tier, the game will be very boring, if you pull blade 5 times in a row, where's the fun at gambling ?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I can’t advocate solely for a community only decision on featured crystal. I do however think there should be a collaboration. I think that the community and Kabam should work together in order to choose a pool of 18 champs that both sides can agree on. Maybe 3 god tier, 6 demigod champs, and 9 useable but not particularly outstanding champs. Maybe 3 god tier is too many especially considering the 6 new champs will most likely be god tier (or high demigod tier). But I feel like there should be an agreement reached that stops putting trash in the featured crystals. And Kabam knows there’s trashy champs don’t let them fool you.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    people dont get that if every crystal or pull were god tier, the game will be very boring, if you pull blade 5 times in a row, where's the fun at gambling ?

The game is even more boring when u pull ironpatriot 5x in a row
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Absolutely!!!! People were so happy with the community choice crystal.
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Would be happy just getting rid of the trash champs in these crystals
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    The issue is the tiers are absolutely subjective. For eg AA might be god tier to some but personally I won’t rank him past r3 (and that’s for faster arena fights only else he’ll stay at r1). Hence, having 3 god tiers 5 Demi gods etc won’t work.
    CapWW2 wrote: »

For a one off 4*, sure. But a recurrent 5* crystal? Don’t think it’s a good idea.
    Rodstein wrote: »

The new odds are already pretty good.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

The game is even more boring when u pull ironpatriot 5x in a row

It's annoying when you pull iron Patriot 3x and that is speaking from experience
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    The issue is the tiers are absolutely subjective. For eg AA might be god tier to some but personally I won’t rank him past r3 (and that’s for faster arena fights only else he’ll stay at r1). Hence, having 3 god tiers 5 Demi gods etc won’t work.

For a one off 4*, sure. But a recurrent 5* crystal? Don’t think it’s a good idea.
    Rodstein wrote: »

The new odds are already pretty good.

To a degree tiers are subjective, but not really. There are certain champs that perform better than others and will have a general consensus about where they fall into the tiers. Maybe you deem AA average, but the community as a whole would say he’s at least demigod. There’s a general agreement the community would be able to reach tier-wise.
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Agreeed! I pulled kingpin and I did not not do I want him. He’s just arena help for me

• Options
    I agree with the limitations as well.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Smart idea. But limitations on certain number of god tiers etc I’m sure

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Every featured crystal would have the Holy trinity, Iceman, Medusa, and the other god tiers. The featured crystal should still have some risk, I just don’t think it should include the worst champions in the game.
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Every featured crystal would have the Holy trinity, Iceman, Medusa, and the other god tiers. The featured crystal should still have some risk, I just don’t think it should include the worst champions in the game.

Not every If they are only letting us pick one. I wouldn’t even opppse tier limitations.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind picking the champs but id also be fine with them NOT PUTTING GARBAGE champs in the crystal LoL Groot Kamala IP Collosus ? Are u kidding me.