**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Complete BS

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
I fought Ghost and was using hyp so i spammed his sp1 and barely lands on the ground when ghost attacked knocking me out...i am getting sick and tired of the freaking AI attacking before a special is completely finished.

This has ruined the game and its no longer fun but annoying in fact at the beginning it was ok and all but now its just crossing the line and pissing me off!!!!

Comments

• 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    Did she block the sp1?
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    You can always get hit after a blocked special. Unless it is one that gets you out of range
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah this sounds like something that didn’t happen. Maybe frustrated your timing is off? I know people who mess up in war are always saying “god this lag is so weak” and “wow the game just froze right in the middle of the fight” and “really kabam?! Wow I guess block doesn’t work anymore” and all sorts of excuses when they play badly. Anyways, food for thought.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Hyperion moves like a snail, especially if your special (either one) gets blocked.
    It's exactly the same case if you fight against him (most of the others, in fact) if you dodge/evade the special. You can attack them back before the animation finishes.
    But I guess when you benefit of this move it's no longer unfair and BS, right?
    Lol exactly what I was getting at... nothing happened here... just got caught and was mad about it.
    DEAD THREAD.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    dude, use Hyperion sp2 , not sp1. He smashed ghost in 57 hits
  • M1MM1M Posts: 22
    I love when someone says something ruined the game, while there are a bunch of different offense options for that character and other champs that are better suited. She is def beatable and many of us have beaten her many times. Try different offensive moves instead of just saying that this is dumb.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    My antivirus keeps saying junk files detected but I haven't opened my next 5* yet?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I always like how there isn't any actual proof. If its a bug, it can be replicated. Everyone wants the game "fixed" but very little can show what actually happens.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Medusa is Ghost killer. Also Stark Spidey is fun to kick Ghost with
    Because nothing happened, this guy has garbage skills, got frustrated and wanted to vent about the game being the cause of all his woes... point of fact he’s just not a very good player I’d wager.