**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extreme nodes - extreme fighting - extreme bugs

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Hello kabam

At the moment war is one of the most competitieve game modes. With a set of very hard nodes in the middle of the map (more difficult and harder then the boss who you need to reach to be able to win)

Although I ain’t happy with the nodes I can see where you are coming from. In a perfect world where the game would be acting perfectly and bugg free it wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen. Thing it, the game isn’t bug free and I personally now feel I need to pay to get past those nodes because of bugs ... sometimes I don’t even get a chance to fight because one mistake or one bug ... is instant death ... and it is hard to make e difference for us between the bug or user errors. Partly because is all goes so fast , partly because some bugs are being told that are user error , partly because hell frustration is at an all time high level still.

I can’t play for more then 5-10 minutes ... can’t get into the gameplay ... I can’t practice run and then fight .... I can practice and play 15-30 minutes later the boss I practiced .... .

Please give us a list of all the bugs currently in the game ... so we can see wether it is us or it is the game. Or that a bug isn’t known by you guys.

Or please hold back seasons till you have fixed all bugs know to you that can affect gameplay in war.