Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Monthly EQ should be changed. Here’s how:

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Just something that popped into my head and I thought I’d share it. Currently Kabam changes EQ and releases 2 or 3 champions every month, and EQ has a total of 6 quests per difficulty. But I feel like it might be better to change EQ and add 4 or 5 champions every 2 months with 9 quests per difficulty instead. Here’s why:
More time for Kabam to test patches so things like overheating don’t occur again.
Players with less time on their hands will be able to play more than 1 or 2 difficulties do to extended time, however players with tons of time still won’t be bored do to adding on a few more quests.
Less stress on finishing EQ before it ends.
More time to test new champions so that we don’t get more blatantly overpowered characters like Domino or useless champions like Carnage.
Just an idea. What do you all think?