**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Logging in issues

丂ア乇乇dリ_ʍム乙101丂ア乇乇dリ_ʍム乙101 Member Posts: 21
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam, i have been a loyal player for a while, im having trouble logging back into my account, getting into the app, why is this??? This is the first time i have been unable to log into the app and game, happens every so often but works fine afterwards, it is definitely not happening from my end, so it is one of your servers' being a pain in the backside again, i also havent been able to claim my calendar rewards today, for Tuesday the 4th of July, please fix this problem.

PS: please stop teasing with the awakening gems, if you decide to tease, please actually give me 4 4* gems, mutant, tech, skill and science, these would be appreciated a lot!! Thanks!!

jbc7cf4emzp5.png
ayer for a wh24idwmcioo6w.png
3is97w50ak94.png

Comments

• phd_kurdapyo_01phd_kurdapyo_01 Member Posts: 26
    It says "problem connection to network", so it's probably an issue with your internet connection.
    This always happens to me if my internet connection isn't strong.
  • Wasnt my internet, i had full bars and was running GTA ONLINE, YouTube as well as other apps that required internet connection during the time of being unable to log in.
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    What do you mean "teasing you with awakening gems"?
  • Next time they show deals in the units shop, have a look and see what i mean, im not willing to spend money on this game since i spent over $2,500 on a game they shut down in january this year. So how else do i get awakening gems besides doing story or arena and only getting one for the reward?