Champion Spotlight - Red Skull

13»

Comments

• EffexxiiEffexxii Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    RED SKULL BUGS! Special 2 starts too late after a combo and many times che be blocked... i hope Kabam will fix this. Other consideration is the role of charging attack, to grow power and have more time to charge respect other champions. Red Skull Heavy attack as a short range of action and is less effective than heavy attack ok other Champions who have this strategy on gameplay... (strategy on charging heavy attack like Quake, Mordo, Hela)...
    I hope Kabam can in the next update, fix this... red Skull need to have an highest action range of heavy attack to use is special abilities of charging and intercept enemy run.... and also fix special 2 starting time...
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 518 ★★★
    @Effexxii

I have been having the same problem.

And I’ve been asking for simple answers to simple questions on this thread since his release.

It’s really discouraging to not get an answer as to whether or not he’s being looked at or discussed. It would take two seconds to answer. 😐
  • EffexxiiEffexxii Posts: 6
    I hope they fix it in the next update....

JC_ wrote: »
    @Effexxii

I have been having the same problem.

And I’ve been asking for simple answers to simple questions on this thread since his release.

It’s really discouraging to not get an answer as to whether or not he’s being looked at or discussed. It would take two seconds to answer. 😐

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,470 ★★★
    Fight Start :
    -Gain 5 Armor Up Buffs, each increasing Armor Rating by 300.22. Armor Up Buffs stack up to 15.
    -Each Armor Up Buffs grants 200 Attack rating.
    -Armor Up Buffs Are Now Passive
    -Special Attacks Are Unblockable If RedSkull Have More Then 10 Armor up Buffs
    -Special 1:
    all The Hits Now refreshes All Shocks on the opponent inflicted through Red Skull’s abilities and Stuns the opponent for 2.5 seconds
    -Passive : Cosmic Cube Provide full immunity to Bleed and poison effects .

-Signature Ability: Cube Affinity – The Cosmic Cube aligns its ambition with Red Skull, providing him additional power when utilized.

While Heavy Charging, RedSkull Become unstoppable for 10 second and generate 10% Power per second and Heavy Charging can be held for an extended duration.
    Landing a Heavy Attack when the opponent Dashes in, Shocks the opponent, dealing 3000 Energy damage over 2 seconds.

unstoppable Have Cooldown of 20 second Before he Become Active Again .

Here is How To Make Him Better
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 67
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Fight Start :
    -Gain 5 Armor Up Buffs, each increasing Armor Rating by 300.22. Armor Up Buffs stack up to 15.
    -Each Armor Up Buffs grants 200 Attack rating.
    -Armor Up Buffs Are Now Passive
    -Special Attacks Are Unblockable If RedSkull Have More Then 10 Armor up Buffs
    -Special 1:
    all The Hits Now refreshes All Shocks on the opponent inflicted through Red Skull’s abilities and Stuns the opponent for 2.5 seconds
    -Passive : Cosmic Cube Provide full immunity to Bleed and poison effects .

-Signature Ability: Cube Affinity – The Cosmic Cube aligns its ambition with Red Skull, providing him additional power when utilized.

While Heavy Charging, RedSkull Become unstoppable for 10 second and generate 10% Power per second and Heavy Charging can be held for an extended duration.
    Landing a Heavy Attack when the opponent Dashes in, Shocks the opponent, dealing 3000 Energy damage over 2 seconds.

unstoppable Have Cooldown of 20 second Before he Become Active Again .

Here is How To Make Him Better
    Nice suggestions buddy, do you want it for Xmas?
  • NorthCoastNorthCoast Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Old thread so wondering if opinions have changed as i read up on RS since i cant decide to r5 my awakened 4* or invest in my 5*. He seems to have a lot of utility the way i play: Power charge holding heavy (awakened), power and health drain when blocking, and a full power drain with sp3. Allows me to keep their power under first bar using blocks until i have full power then i beat them until full power and use sp3 to drain completely.

It’s totally fun timing the heavies to get a shock, pummeling, and then draining them with the sp3 submission; granted somewhat cumbersome sometimes.