**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

He is a money grabbing fight for people who don’t have a Ronan or magik. Even my 4* 5/50 blade can’t our damage vigor.

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    How bout void or even voodoo
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    In another post you said you had void well you have too be patient with void but he can take care of the healing aspect if you can stay alive for it too kick in.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Does void have to be duped.
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    Yeah I have a 4/40 void but I’m not able to live the amount of block damage I take before fear of the void kicks in.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa wrecks him lmao
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    So I have a stark spidey 5 star at tank 4 unduped I should be ok with him right.
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    Yeah but I’m usually able to beat this type of content. It’s not my fault my 5* luck is trash so I try my best with 4*.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    Yeah I have a 4/40 void but I’m not able to live the amount of block damage I take before fear of the void kicks in.

Are you just blocking, or are you parrying?
    It might not be your fault that your 5 stars are trash, but it could very well be your fault that you're not getting past this boss yet. Are you parrying? Intercepting? I used to take a lot of block damage before I learned to parry and intercept more.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Blade, Voodoo, Ronan, Medusa, MODOK are all good counters in my opinion. I’m sure I’m missing some.

I do agree that he’s definitely the toughest boss in this EQ.
    I don't usually say much on Nerf Threads, but that is deinitely too much.

She just might not be the right champ to beat him with.
    She wasn't the only one I used. Besides dealing with the lag, the Nodes leave very little room to do much of anything.
    12 L1 Revs, and 50 Pots, just to take down one Boss in Master 3.1, there's a bloody problem. It needs toned down.

Who else did you try?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    #nerfallcontentbecauseitstoohard

It's like you're in my brain, brah.
    I ended up having to pummel him with Hulk, Collector-style. Hit, hit, die. Voodoo got smashed. Hyp was toast. I used who I brought.
    I get that people want to flex their muscles on these Threads, but it's too far. Not even reasonable. I do Master every month. It shouldn't be that amped up. People can feel free to say it's skill or the right Champs, but I'm saying I really think it needs toned down. Too far.
    Kil63 wrote: »
    She wasn't the only one I used. Besides dealing with the lag, the Nodes leave very little room to do much of anything.
    12 L1 Revs, and 50 Pots, just to take down one Boss in Master 3.1, there's a bloody problem. It needs toned down.

Who else did you try?

I know you normally do Master every month, and most times get through it fairly easily. So I know you have the skills for it. That's why I was saying it's probably more of a roster issue than anything. Bet if you go back with some different champs, you'd beat him easier.