**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For transparency sake

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
I think that whenever Kabam starts a ban wave they make a Forum announcement saying that they banned and what this one was for, but that's it so that way 1. They become more transparent which in the long run will help restore some lost trust within the community. And 2. Help explain to the cheaters what they did but nothing more.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Just something like a Mod saying.

"Hello as some of you may have noticed we've recently banned some people for account sharing(or whatever the reason was for.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    TL:DR - You want to know why? XD

Me personally no. I just want this to be there to stop people from going omg why was.I banned
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Me personally no. I just want this to be there to stop people from going omg why was.I banned

Fair enough. Thought it was a curiosity thing.
    mike867 wrote: »
    Kabam is a joke when it comes to transparency. That $45k post/announcement...

"Since we are trying to be transparent to the community we would like to say....
    ...... and we will not answer any questions or comment on this topic anymore"

Why? Oh right because you are being transparent, hypocrites?

You do realize it is completely fair for them to not reveal who that person was. While they still cheated Kabam wamted to keep that person safe from witch hunts which would have happened if they revealed who it was.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    This company makes millions of dollars off of those in game resources. Guess they’re worth something to someone.