**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lol

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I'm thinking of doing my first lol run soon.
I have 4/55 SL and I'm thinking the team to take to increase his attack enough should be 4* magneto, 5* Antman, 3* yj (no 4 or 5*) and 3* Cyclops (again no 4 or 5* unless I can use 90s Cyclops?)

Would that give me enough of an increase to extend the enrage timer?

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    It should give you enough. Do you have plenty of units and revives? It probably will take at least 1000 units worth of revives.
  • Options
    Plenty of revives, health pots and 2k units and 400k of BC as back up should I need more units.
    Oh and a load of UC free crystals
  • Options
    I did it :)
    I'm not the best player and it took all the revives I had saved plus around 100 UC free crystals, a whole load of health pots farmed from RoL WS and 1200 units.

I did the easy path but cut inside to hit Colossus instead of vision, sg and Cyclops.
  • Options
    Congrats dude! First path is always a huge pain. Good job on knocking it out
  • Options
    Nice going! What awakening gem class did you get?
  • Options
    Thanks, I got mystic
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Congratulations!! Did you have to go through Magik? If you did did you just use SL for her?
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I used SL, Mag, Ant, YJ and cyclops
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Did you have to go through Magik? If you did did you just use SL for her?

Yes and yes.
    Her and war machine are what cost me the most revives
  • Options
    The_One wrote: »

Yes and yes.
    Her and war machine are what cost me the most revives

When I first ran through LOL, I got incredibly lucky against Magik with my SL. I used like 5 revives total on her, it was crazy. She for some reason hardly ever triggered her Limbo. War Machine was so much more difficult.