**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New quest -enter the cabal -chapter 3 scene 1 - Adaptoid

This character is so overpowered it is beyond rediculous. KOD 4 of 5. Had to fully heal Superior Ironman and Medusa to defeat it. You cannot defend against its special attacks. What kind of BS is that?

tfly933j5o7a.jpg

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    You have to evade them they are pretty easy to evade he will usually dodge all the way back across the screen before he throws one once you see that just dodge backwards
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Has medusa yet says a robot is too overpowered. Smh
  • In my opinion using a 4/40 Roster in Uncollected should be nearly impossible to just power through. I saw a guy with 4 5/65 champs. How bored do you think he is?

Rank your champs and git gud son don’t hate on the challenge.
  • My fault your not complaining about Uncollected I retract my statement
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    For clarity, he is doing the Heroic level. My biggest complaint is how out of balance the level is. I can easily get all my characters to him with minimal damage, but lose within seconds every time. It doesn't even feel like a fight.
    I dumped a lot of resources and got past him, then beat Red Skull easily with no resources.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Once you try your medusa you’ll be fine
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    I can't beat 3.1 enter the cabal because I can't select map 3 on the first portal. see my image. there is no option for path c and I have beat every other path. Please help!!iry8dll8wcz9.jpg
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    CUB wrote: »
    I can't beat 3.1 enter the cabal because I can't select map 3 on the first portal. see my image. there is no option for path c and I have beat every other path. Please help!!iry8dll8wcz9.jpg

Scroll up. It should be right under.

Where there is no c option to the right. Where my arrow is in my image.
    Wait im an idiot
    Thank you sir!!!!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Where there is no c option to the right. Where my arrow is in my image.

The A and B is a scroll window
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Any strategy suggestions that don't involve specific characters?
    All the current recommendations are: use Medusa. don't have her? use Ronan and stun lock.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Denslo500 wrote: »
    Any strategy suggestions that don't involve specific characters?
    All the current recommendations are: use Medusa. don't have her? use Ronan and stun lock.

I used overpower champions to out damage the arc overload.

Healblock?
    whats giving you the trouble? evading? out damaging the healing?
    Am I the onyl one having problems logging in?
    3:13 PM EST can't login 2nd time today...anyone else?
  • GruesomeHeroesGruesomeHeroes Posts: 38
    scroll down
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Nebula+Proxima is another combo that works well. It also negates the unblockable at 25% which takes the pressure off the fight.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Still gotta evade those specials though.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I had no problems with Hawkeye. SP1 did the job.