**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time to un-nerf the past....

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
I think it’s about time to undo the 12.0 nerfs of most champs with the exception of Scarlet Witch (she is currently still awesome).

Thor needs the ability to have an extra armor break (or two) and Dr. Strange needs his old self back entirely, because he doesn’t get any love anymore and there are far more powerful mystics that can easily walk all over him. Black Widow also needs un-nerfed. She is under powered, and with new thorn like champs like Korg coming out, she needs her delicate touch back.

Comments

• Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Since negative armor isn't a thing anymore I don't think Thor can deal the massive amounts of damage that he used to

Yeah I think you are right, but they need to do something. So many older champs are just not up to snuff these days. Maybe give Thor armor shattered like Medusa.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    What was done to DS is embarrassing. He is a shell of what he once was. SW can still get it done it's just more "luck" based now with her. Thor, still strong just not AS strong. BW needs a boost. Compared to the champs that have came into the game since 12.0, I see no reason for the nerf of them at all now. It's just sad that Kabam won't release 5* versions of those champs so we could at least have some of what they once were.