**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Be careful what you wish for...

I don't get why people are complaining about epic being so easy the first week. All this "it shouldn't be so easy" talk is probably in for a rude awakening. I'm sure the content will get tougher, and when it does, I know the talk will change to "it's too hard" or "only the rich can complete" bull****. Enjoy it. The game is suppose to be fun, and if kabam throws you a bone, shut up and take advantage. People just love to complain and it's sad. I mean, a five star Crystal for easy content does not come around ever, so let's just wait and see what else is in store before we judge. I don't mean to rant, but this is getting ridiculous. A game we all love to play at our own leisure is constantly criticized, yet some act like they have no choice. If you don't like the content, don't play it. Mamba out...

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Miike already said the difficulty won't go up, we'll just get "trickier" to beat champs.
    Think Domino, wasp, imiw
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Sounds good to me. I just don't have those champs yet. One day...
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    I like it, been spamming the game to level up so I could get into it and got to level 40 yesterday. These shards will help to push me to my next 5*!
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    I like it, been spamming the game to level up so I could get into it and got to level 40 yesterday. These shards will help to push me to my next 5*!

No doubt bro. Congrats on hitting lvl 40. Hope you get something good with that next 5*!