**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Villain List

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
Anyone have a list compiled of the Villains? Thanks.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Abomination
    Carnage
    Crossbones
    Cyclops (New Xavier School)
    Doctor Octopus
    Dormammu
    Electro
    Ghost
    Green Goblin
    Hela
    Iron Patriot
    Joe Fixit
    Juggernaut
    Kang
    Killmonger
    King Groot
    Kingpin
    Loki
    M.O.D.O.K.
    Magneto
    Magneto (Marvel Now)
    Mephisto
    Mordo
    Morningstar
    Punisher 2099
    Red Hulk
    Red Skull
    Rhino
    Ronan
    Sentinel
    Taskmaster
    Thanos
    The Hood
    Ultron (Classic)
    Ultron Prime
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Venom
    Venompool
    Void
    Vulture
    Yellowjacket
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Awesome, thanks.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Red Cyclops is a villain?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Red Cyclops is a villain?

Technically he falls more in line with a terrorist due to his violent confrontation with the entire race of inhumans as well as what he did to Xavier

God I always say he should be a Hero, it wasn't his fault what he did to Xavier
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'm gonna be the one to say "Oh, Magneto's not a villain. He's an antihero."

Please don't @ me.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I guess it’s true with what they say then. You learn something new every day.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Punisher regular isnt but red cyclops is.. ponders the moral guideline used here

I think it has to do with the vigilante mindset. Red-eye tried to commit a form of genocide… punisher is basically a less resource/intellect based military variant of Batman with guns
  • What about omega red??
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    I'm gonna be the one to say "Oh, Magneto's not a villain. He's an antihero."

Please don't @ me.

Antivillain*
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @UltimateDragon This post was made in August of 2018.
    Omega Red came out after that.
  • How is Corvus Glave not a villain
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

How is Corvus Glave not a villain

Yeah he trusted is glaive through Vision’s upper body, and vision is a nice guy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Army of Thanos, I believe. Thanos would be the Villain, they're just the minions.
  • Yeah he trusted is glaive through Vision’s upper body, and vision is a nice guy

But he worked for Thanos
  • I think Kabam didn’t want Corvus and Proxima to be tagged villain because Blade was killing everything in that point in the game, and they needed to keep the content challenging for trinity users.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    White Queen?